Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) Empty
PostSubject: STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)   STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 pm

So hey, did you like Helloween's first EP and "Walls of Jericho?" So did these guys.

STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) 14550363_f520

The posthumous odds-and-ends debut from these now defunct Swedes is out now via our buddy at Stormspell.

(begin shameless plug) review at my blog:

https://spinditty.com/genres/Starlight-Constellation-Album-Review

(end shameless plug)

"Too Drunk, Too Fast" on YouTube:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)   STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Musically it's kind of fun but his voice is bugging me.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)   STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 10:58 pm

I will skip this one. There was a time when i used to rush out and buy every single NWOTM release.

I no longer do that.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)   STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I will skip this one. There was a time when i used to rush out and buy every single NWOTM release.

I no longer do that.

Me too. I always end up buying them and then a year later realising that I haven't ever really gone back to it.

This maybe sounds like Helloween a couple of years before they got good enough to record a record. It definitely does not remind me of Walls of Jericho! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)   STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT - Constellation (2019)
Page 1 of 1