Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"

Go down 
+5
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Bobby ("Overkill Still Owes Me Money") Gustafson's band "Satan's Taint" will release a new album via MegaForce Records this summer.

...I met Bobby once a long time ago and he seemed like a cool dude, so I'd like to hear this... but geez, seriously... "Satan's Taint?" Worst band name ever! Very Happy

Also, did anybody hear the Satan's Taint debut mentioned in this press release? I didn't even know it existed.

Quote :
SATANS TAINT, the band featuring former OVERKILL guitarist Bobby Gustafson, will release its new album, "Destruction Ritual", this summer via Megaforce Records.

In addition to Gustafson's signature sound and razor-sharp riffs, "Destruction Ritual" features various friends and musicians with whom Gustafson has worked and whose work he has admired. The new release includes contributions from longtime drummer Jim McCourt and singers Dan Ortega and Paolo Velazquez.

"Destruction Ritual" was recorded at Powerstation Studios, with Gustafson taking on all guitar and bass duties.

"I am just looking to concentrate on writing the best music possible," he says. "Looking to bring back some old-school thrash with some new twists. Good songs always rise to the top."

"I am very excited to be working with Bobby again after all of these years," says Megaforce's Missi Callazzo. "His early work has been the benchmark for all thrash artists to follow. He continues to innovate with his newest album and I am glad to be a part of getting it to the fans."

Themes of religion, war, Nordic culture, history and revenge combined with roughly hewn thrash metal provide the solid foundation upon which Gustafson built SATANS TAINT. Named with tongue implanted firmly in cheek, Gustafson challenges the establishment and those who take themselves way too seriously with the project.

SATANS TAINT was formed in 2014 in South Florida by Gustafson, who was also a featured player and performer with CYCLE SLUTS FROM HELL and SKREW.

SATANS TAINT's debut, "Axe To The Head Of My Enemies", was released independently in 2017.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon May 20, 2019 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Ugh. That name is just awful. Who came up with that? A 14-year old Blabbermouth troll?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:05 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Ugh. That name is just awful. Who came up with that? A 14-year old Blabbermouth troll?

Not exactly the sort of thing you want to leave laying around on the coffee table when Mom comes to visit, is it? Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:06 pm

Satan's Taint? lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Not exactly the sort of thing you want to leave laying around on the coffee table when Mom comes to visit, is it? Laughing very hard

"Honey, have you seen my Satan's Taint cd? I think I left it in your car with my copy of Goblin Cock when we were coming home from Sunday services."

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 2:44 pm

They forgot to tell the singer it's sleeveless day. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I always thought the same about Demon Dog Sperm
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Great guitarist. Horrible band name!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:50 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

"Honey, have you seen my Satan's Taint cd? I think I left it in your car with my copy of Goblin Cock when we were coming home from Sunday services."

lol!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 9:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Ian Faith: You should have seen what they wanted to call themselves.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 10:52 pm

I heard one track off the debut a while back (it was on YouTube, I think they took it down 'cause I can't find it) and it was boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"   Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobby Gustafson unleashes "Satan's Taint"
Page 1 of 1