Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titan Force Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

Titan Force Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 5:30 am

Bought the CD. Gave it a few listens. Has a winter vibe to it.

My first thought was of Queensryche . Also, believe it or not, Exxplorer.

I actually bought the CD for the front cover design. Formed in 1983.

The lyrics suggest sex and orgies and darkness of lust.

3 of the musicians are brothers too.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:34 am

Great stuff. Their vocalist is Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin from Jag Panzer. I think the first album is their best but their second album is also worth tracking down. There's a demo collection by them called Force Of The Titan that is worth a listen if you want to hear some songs without Conklin.

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:57 am

Not to side track, but Ample Destruction is on my 'to buy' list.....for a year now.

After reading the Aerosmith book - Steven " The Tyrant " Tyler - would be more fitting !

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 2:20 pm

I own both albums. Great band headbanger.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Glower wrote:
Not to side track, but Ample Destruction is on my 'to buy' list.....for a year now.

Buy.. There are a couple of different versions. The original had 9 tracks, I have seen versions with 12 tracks.. I don't even know if there is an official cd release of this.

I know I have brought this up before but, Jag Panzer has a cd called "Decade Of The Nail-Spiked Bat" where they re-recorded 20 songs with Chris Broderick on guitar. It has 7 songs from Ample + all the songs from the ep they released before Ample. And 9 other tracks.

Musically these recordings are superior to the first, in terms of sound quality.

Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Keep It True Festival X in Germany 2008

Titan Force headlined one day & Jag Panzer headlined the next day.  

Sentinel Beast played also, From Sacramento, Ca. My brother called me and said singer Debbie Gunn was at his house. She was getting ready to fly out to show with her husband. I guess her sisters kids went to school with my brothers kids.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:57 pm

High Roller Records reissued Jag Panzer's Tyrants EP, Ample Destruction, The Shadow Thief demo and the Fourth Judgment album in 2013.  All of these were remastered and have bonus tracks and they are available in both CD and vinyl formats.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Need to check out The Fourth Judgement, I like the album but the mix could be improved on the original.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
High Roller Records reissued Jag Panzer's Tyrants EP, Ample Destruction, The Shadow Thief demo and the Fourth Judgment album in 2013.  All of these were remastered and have bonus tracks and they are available in both CD and vinyl formats.

Cool! I ordered "Ample Destruction" with 1 bonus track. It has to sound better then the original release. Thanks!

I have a remastered version of "Fourth Judgment" done by Mark with 3 bonus tracks.

Shadow Thief demo 6 of the 8 songs were recorded and used on later albums. I can only find it for $20 with shipping which is a bit steep. The track Lying Deceiver is excellent, But I guess it was on another compilation. I would like to have that on cd though. Someday.

The Tyrants EP all of those songs are on Decade of the ...

Great band! Titan Force Thoughts 775710

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan Force Thoughts   Titan Force Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan Force Thoughts
Page 1 of 1