Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Force Unleashed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Force Unleashed   Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:05 am

Anyone played the Force Unleashed yet, not big into video games except for EA NHL games every year, saw a trailer for this game and thought it looked pretty cool but im skeptical.....
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed   Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 pm

I love it. I guess most hardcore gamers will play through it real quick and only call it "rental worthy", but I bought it for Wii and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm a casual gamer (I don't play everyday for hours on end), so it's more than enough to keep me busy.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed   Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 pm

It looks pretty cool, I have a 360 so I may get later.
Back to top Go down

Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed   Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Wasn't too impressed with the gameplay, but have played it's "spiritual prequels" a bit. Dark Forces is still the best. Not a bad game though, some weird issues here and there, but definitely nice for anyone who likes Star Wars and wants a little backstory. I think you get to play as Vadar for a little bit.

I'll stick to Halo Very Happy

- Robbie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed   Force Unleashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force Unleashed
Page 1 of 1