Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands

Go down 
+15
Addy
nevermore
ZombieHavoc
Thelemech
Wurthless
Lurideath
Glower
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
assault_attack
manny
the sentinel
Dark Horseman
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
19 posters

Your fav of MY fav
Exxplorer
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap5%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Krank
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap5%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Veni Domine
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap10%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Conception
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap0%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Omen
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap45%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Slave Raider
 5% [ 1 ]
Sex Machineguns
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap0%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cyclone Temple
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap15%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Anger As Art
 5% [ 1 ]
Token Entry
Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_lcap10%Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Empty
PostSubject: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Confused. Don't be. These are some little/lesser known bands that I really dig. You have probably heard of some or all of them. Give me some opinions.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:49 pm

Hard to decide but went Omen. Veni Domine gets a nod and older Conception but not stoked on their new EP.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:01 pm

I only know a handful of those bands, Unc., but I love Omen. They are just ...awesome!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Holy hell, I am familiar with some of the names but never actually heard any of these band's music.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:40 pm

I really only know Omen, so there ya go.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Conception & Veni Domine
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 11:40 pm

Not gonna lie, on my band I've heard of here is Omen. I love Omen, so they get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Omen, by default. But i am also familiar with Anger As Art. I own one of their albums on cd. Brutally good band.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:54 am

Slave Raider is one of the many bands on the want list that I have listened to on youtube but haven't gotten around to purchasing yet. They would def get a second place vote.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 11:56 am

I love the album “ Symphonies of Steel “ by Exxplorer -
One of my top 30 metal albums ever. Damn !
I originally bought the album for its cover art. Lol.
Some skeleton coming out of the grave jamming on a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Anger As Art by a LONG shot!!!! They are amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:53 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Anger As Art by a LONG shot!!!! They are amazing!!!

Indeed they are amazing. My favourite track:
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 pm

It was between Conception and Omen for me, but I went with Omen.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Omen
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 9:13 am

I don't know if there is more than one band called Token Entry, but I'll just assume you mean the NY hardcore band?

I chose them, as they are one of my favorite hardcore bands period--From Beneath the Streets and Jaybird are essential.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 10:56 am

Omen gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 11:00 am

None
Of
The
Above

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 11:38 am

I only know Token Entry and Omen so it's Token Entry by a mile
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 12:11 am

Cyclone Temple gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands 7252

Holy Shit

This album rules, I had heard the Exxplorer name before but I think I must have mixed them up with Enforcer because I was under the impression that they were like a next gen traditional metal band. Yall should really listen to this if you like cult steel. Parts remind me of paul dianno maiden or early fates warning in some ways.

Killer pick, Sax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands   Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your fav of MY fav lesser known bands
Page 1 of 1