Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross Empty
PostSubject: Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross   Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 2:59 am

Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross A2922375949_10

I am not supposed to have this.  Might get in trouble.  But, I have listened to this album 4 or 5 times a day for the last 2 weeks and I will call it the greatest album I [personally] have heard in many years.  The tone is perfect, the pace is perfect, Joel Grind made the production exactly what it should be.  Listen to the track posted and, if you dig it, realize the WHOLE FREAKING ALBUM IS THIS GOOD!!!!  Zero Filler.  And for you vinyl guys, they got a bunch of different colors, etc.  Anyways, 2019 is the year of the BEWITCHER!!!!

This is their single with a WASP b-side:

Purchase info:  https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/under-the-witching-cross
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross   Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 8:56 am

I just got their first album and that single yesterday! Killer stuff for sure and I have Under The Witching Cross on preorder.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross   Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 10:33 am

Witchfinder wrote:
I just got their first album and that single yesterday!  Killer stuff for sure and I have Under The Witching Cross on preorder.  

You will absolutely love this album, Witchy!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross   Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 2:48 pm

I will get this in the next couple of weeks. Love Shadow Kingdom Records. It's my go to label.

Wargod60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross   Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bewitcher - Under the Witching Cross
Page 1 of 1