Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)

Go down 
+6
scottmitchell74
Thelemech
Leatherface
Gilbert
nevermore
Required Fields
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:08 pm

Bruce Corbitt, the vocalist for the Texan metal bands Rigor Mortis and Warbeast, has died of cancer at the age of 56.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/warbeast-and-rigor-mortis-singer-bruce-corbitt-dead-at-56/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:15 pm

Crying or Very sad

Sad news!! RIP Bruce
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:40 am

RIP. I hope he is in a better place now.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:22 am

R.I.P. The first Rigor Mortis record is one of my favorites. I followed his battle and saw what this terrible disease did to him. At least he is no longer suffering. Half of Rigor Mortis is no longer with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 9:30 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 3:02 pm

Ah, man! RIP - Was just thinking about Warbeast today and thinking about what a great show they put on.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:30 am

This hits me hard!! We were good friends and I have some really cool memories with him from when he would come to Vegas. I followed his struggle too and its just heart wrenching. I've really stayed silent on this because of emotions.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 1:58 pm

"F" cancer

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 11:41 pm

Very unfortunate news.

Seems like everything went south fairly quick since his health troubles was announced a couple years ago...

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:18 am

R.I.P.

Very sad news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)   R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Bruce Corbitt (vocalist for Rigor Mortis and Warbeast)
Page 1 of 1