Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
Eyesore
exact33
nevermore
Leatherface
Required Fields
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:00 am

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music/warbeast-singer-bruce-corbitt-receives-cancer-diagnosis-9498275

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:36 am

Bruce has had a rough couple of years. He was just recently diagnosed with heart disease and now this. I wish him the best in his fight. The first Rigor Mortis record is one of my all time favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:16 am

I have Bruce on my Facebook page. He has been told that he will be lucky to make a year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:40 pm

This sucks! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:02 pm

That is a tough diagnosis. I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer but in the lower esophagus which is still super serious but not as difficult to treat as where his is located. Lets hope he responds to chemo and radiation and he has a great surgeon for the esophagectamy.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:22 pm

exact33 wrote:
That is a tough diagnosis. I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer but in the lower esophagus which is still super serious but not as difficult to treat as where his is located. Lets hope he responds to chemo and radiation and he has a great surgeon for the esophagectamy.

Sorry to hear that, man. =( Is that why you disappeared for a long time?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:12 am

Hope the best for him. Cancer sucks.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:02 am

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

yeah. I went through Chemo and radiation last fall . I had enough energy to work throughout but not much more to do anything else.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:07 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

yeah. I went through Chemo and radiation last fall . I had enough energy to work throughout but not much more to do anything else.

Damn. Glad you're still with us. =)
Back to top Go down
CrookedCross
Metal novice
Metal novice
CrookedCross

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Been following Bruce's posts on Facebook and really hoping he pulls through all of this.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Cancer sucks. I won my first battle years ago and now i have a bad polyp which needs to be removed. Hope no therapy will be needed after the surgery.

Best wishes for the man.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:53 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Glad you're back and hope all is fine with you now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 am

Sad to hear for Bruce. Didn't know that exact, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:34 am

Dark Horseman wrote:

thanks@Gilbert.

I am doing really well. I had major league surgery back in January but have recovered well - i am out playing ball and working as well all the other daily stuff. So far the followup scans are clear and I am participating in a study to see if the drugs they are testing will help others in the future. If you did not know I had radiation/chemo/surgery i dont think you could tell at this point Smile

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:36 am

exact33 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

thanks@Gilbert.

I am doing really well. I had major league surgery back in January but have recovered well - i am out playing ball and working as well all the other daily stuff. So far the followup scans are clear and I am participating in a study to see if the drugs they are testing will help others in the future. If you did not know I had radiation/chemo/surgery i dont think you could tell at this point Smile

Excellent news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer   Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Corbitt of Rigor Mortis and Warbeast now has cancer
Page 1 of 1