Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you familiar with this band?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

Are you familiar with this band?  Empty
PostSubject: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 pm

I am talking about an american metal band called Sahara Steel. Not much information on the web. These guys seem to have only released one self titled studio album, and i must say an excellent one. Picked up my copy last weekend at No Remorse records shop.

If you are not familiar with them, i highly recommend you check them out:

Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 2:46 pm

I have that album. Nothing to write home about.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm

This is a 95 mph fastball in the center of the plate for the Sentinel. Thanks. Gil. Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Never heard of them but that song is very good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 10:57 pm

the sentinel wrote:
This is a 95 mph fastball in the center of the plate for the Sentinel. Thanks. Gil. Smile

Not sure how easy it is to find. I think No Remorse records in Greece still have copies other than the one i bought. You can then order it online from their website. They are just an amazing shop / label https://www.noremorse.gr
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 5:09 am

That's a pretty decent tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you familiar with this band?    Are you familiar with this band?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you familiar with this band?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: