Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Empty
PostSubject: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 11:56 pm

Heavy as a tank.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 12:23 am

Keep meaning to get these guys on my radar, but haven't done it yet. I pretty much have all of Bolt Throwers stuff, and love it all, so it's only a matter of time before I get this bands stuff.

I noticed on Metal Archives that their bass player is a part of another favorite band of mine, Sacrilege. So my interest leve is even higher now. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:39 am

Yeah, they're almost a super group. It's good stuff, Willets voice is aged but still conveys that destruction that the songs are about.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 pm

I bought one of this band's CDs for my brother this past Christmas. He was a Bolt Thrower fan from way back. Last time I talked to him he sez he loves it and is still listening to it almost daily, for whatever that's worth.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 2:42 pm

It's as close to BT as we'll get and it's good for the style.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 pm

They are decent.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:28 pm

I own a few of their albums. Haven't heard any of them in years. This is a song i particularly like:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.   Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody like Memoriam? Two members of Bolt Thrower in the band.
Page 1 of 1