Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reissues thread

Go down 
+7
the sentinel
Shawn Of Fire
Lari
Witchfinder
Gilbert
nevermore
Required Fields
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:56 pm

I think we should have a thread dedicated to reissues of OOP albums. It would be a good heads-up for those who are collectors of albums that can let them know what long OOP albums are getting reissued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:41 pm

Not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 4:50 am

Excellent idea. Here is one album that i have just ordered this morning:

Apocalypse - faithless (i am referring to the excellent Swiss speed/thrash metal band).
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Excellent idea. Here is one album that i have just ordered this morning:

Apocalypse - faithless (i am referring to the excellent Swiss speed/thrash metal band).

I ordered the reissue from Divebomb Records earlier this year.

I heard Divebomb are reissuing the sole release from Acridity later this year, around Christmastime. No way I am not getting that release.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 12:06 am

Virgin Steele's first two albums are being reissued by No Remorse Records on 9/14/18. Those have been out of print for 10+ years.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Virgin Steele's first two albums are being reissued by No Remorse Records on 9/14/18.  Those have been out of print for 10+ years.

No remorse is an excellent label. They have an amazing shop in athens Greece.

I always buy music when i am visiting the city. You will love this shop. They also release a lot of 80's french metal that has been long out of print headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 2:24 am

I just got meliah rage dead to the world. Not sure if this is a reissue but it has been impossible for me to find this album for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 7:53 am

Gilbert wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Virgin Steele's first two albums are being reissued by No Remorse Records on 9/14/18.  Those have been out of print for 10+ years.

I always buy music when i am visiting the city. You will love this shop. They also release a lot of 80's french metal that has been long out of print headbanger
I'd like to see that shop.

They are the ones who re-released the 80's Angel Dust CDs.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:39 am

Lari wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

I'd like to see that shop.

They are the ones who re-released the 80's Angel Dust CDs.

I got those. Awesome material headbanger
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm

I had no idea until a week ago that a legit Brazilian label had reissued 2 Liege Lord albums...my copies arrived yesterday. Smile

Metal is Forever
Lari

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I had no idea until a week ago that a legit Brazilian label had reissued 2 Liege Lord albums...my copies arrived yesterday. Smile
Not Master Control by any chance? I've been looking for that one.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 2:25 pm

Lari wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yep. Master Control and Burn To My Touch...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:13 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I just got meliah rage dead to the world. Not sure if this is a reissue but it has been impossible for me to find this album for a long time.

I bought the recent reissue of it earlier this year as well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Lari wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Awesome. I need to get those.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

How do you find the album?
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 11:05 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

It was reissued by Metal On Metal Records. http://metal-on-metal.com/shop/#!/MELIAH-RAGE-%E2%80%9CDead-to-the-World%E2%80%9D-2018-Edition-CD/p/105002962/category=2707104
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

It was reissued by Metal On Metal Records. http://metal-on-metal.com/shop/#!/MELIAH-RAGE-%E2%80%9CDead-to-the-World%E2%80%9D-2018-Edition-CD/p/105002962/category=2707104

Yes, that's exactly where I got it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:52 am

Good idea for a thread. I think Divebomb does a good job. I have the first 2 Scanner albums by them and I think they sound great. Great news on the Liege Lord stuff as I need "Burn to My Touch" and if there any bonuses, I would get a second copy of "Master Control" as well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Yes, that's exactly where I got it.

I got it there as well. What i meant was that did you like the album? I am very much enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Sacrosanct should have their first two albums reissued in November. Looking forward to buying those when they come out.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Lari wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

How is the quality of the issue? Booklet? Bonii?
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Carnivore - Retaliation (September 14)
Crazy Lixx - New Religion (October 12)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Lost And Found Records reissued Sentinel Beast's Depths Of Death cd. Limited to 500 copies.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:22 pm

nevermore wrote:
Lost And Found Records reissued Sentinel Beast's Depths Of Death cd. Limited to 500 copies.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 9:25 am

Lari wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Lari wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

How is the quality of the issue? Booklet? Bonii?

Honestly, they're a little sparse. No bonus material. Booklets are simple 4-panel folded. But they sound good and will tide me over until Metal Blade gets around to a box.

Reissues thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissues thread   Reissues thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reissues thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next