Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Frehley - Spaceman

Go down 
+6
Addy
the sentinel
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Ace Frehley - Spaceman Empty
PostSubject: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 am

Coming October 19th...

Ace Frehley - Spaceman Acefrehleyspacemancd

01. Without You I'm Nothing (w/Gene Simmons on bass)
02. Rockin' With the Boys
03. Your Wish Is My Command (w/Gene Simmons on bass)
04. Bronx Boy
05. Pursuit Of Rock and Roll
06. I Wanna Go Back (Eddie Money cover)
07. Mission To Mars
08. Off My Back
09. Quantum Flux

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 am

Nice! I'll be picking this one up.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:01 pm

I still haven't gotten his last one yet!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Not a big fan so this will not be an instant purchase for me. Good to know Ace is still around...
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Look, I am glad Ace is still making albums, and I will be a fan for life (mine or his, whichever one of us goes out first) but these last few releases haven't really done too much for me. I mean, I like them well enough the week (or month) they are out, but there's really no hook, or great song that pulls me back. I hope this one will be different, but based upon that first tune, I don't have high hopes. Sorry to be that guy, but it's just how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am

Anomaly made me a fan but the ones that followed fell short for me but im hopeful that i can add this to my want list
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 am

the sentinel wrote:
Look, I am glad Ace is still making albums, and I will be a fan for life (mine or his, whichever one of us goes out first) but these last few releases haven't really done too much for me. I mean, I like them well enough the week (or month) they are out, but there's really no hook, or great song that pulls me back. I hope this one will be different, but based upon that first tune, I don't have high hopes. Sorry to be that guy, but it's just how I feel.

You're not the only one who feels that way.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 5:20 pm

https://youtu.be/LcNxMRQFl90
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Spaceman is another solid release by Ace. A very enjoyable listen.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 10:31 pm

I spun this one in the car the last couple days to and from work. I stand by my earlier post.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:31 am

Anomaly had some good songs but mostly I agree with Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 2:06 pm

I think this new album kicks ass!!! This is the best thing he has done in a long long time! Better than the last 2 KISS albums by far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley - Spaceman   Ace Frehley - Spaceman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Frehley - Spaceman
Page 1 of 1