Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bates Motel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Bates Motel Empty
PostSubject: Bates Motel   Bates Motel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:35 am

I just binged watched this whole series and it was excellent! While similar to the movie it is not just like it (and I didn't expect it to be). Can't believe I missed it during its original run on A&E.

It's on Netflix so I downloaded episodes and watched them while on the treadmill and on breaks at work.

Anyone else like the show?

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Bates Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel   Bates Motel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:55 am

I watched it when it first started airing on A&E a couple of years back. I lost track of it after a season or two, though.

My wife binge-watched the rest of it on Netflix recently and told me "You HAVE to go back and finish that show," but it's been so long since I saw any of it that I'd probably have to start over from S1, E1, and I ain't got that kinda time... Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Bates Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel   Bates Motel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Yeah you need to check it out. Very twisted show. Without spoiling anything I like how this Norman gradually turns into THAT Norman. It has several twists and turns and several pointless story lines along the way but for the most part the series ended up nicely.

I didn't think I would have time but I saw it on my feed and downloaded episode 1 a few weeks ago to give it a try and ended up downloading 5 at a time and watching as many as I could.

But she's right, you gotta go back and finish it!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

Bates Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel   Bates Motel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Bates Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel   Bates Motel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:03 am

I still need to watch the final season, but up to that point it was excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bates Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel   Bates Motel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel
Page 1 of 1