Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California wildfires claim "Motel Hell"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

California wildfires claim "Motel Hell" Empty
PostSubject: California wildfires claim "Motel Hell"   California wildfires claim "Motel Hell" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 9:01 pm

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/07/25/remembering-sable-ranch-historic-horror-movie-location-destroyed-in-wildfire/

The wildfires currently raging in California have claimed the Sable Ranch, a site used in countless movies over the years, from Westerns to horror films.

Horror nerds might recognize it as the home of "Farmer Vincent" in "Motel Hell" and the Sawyer clan in "Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III," among others.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

California wildfires claim "Motel Hell" Empty
PostSubject: Re: California wildfires claim "Motel Hell"   California wildfires claim "Motel Hell" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Damn!  That's too bad.  I love "Motel Hell".  "It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters."

EDIT: I just read the actual article and I have not only seen all those movies (except Supernatural) but I own them. I never noticed the connection before so now I have to go back and rewatch them to see how similar the sets are.

California wildfires claim "Motel Hell"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: