Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
Glower
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
glassprison
nevermore
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
James B.
Witchfinder
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
17 posters

fav?
Headhunter - Parody of Life
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap0%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Capricorn - Inferno
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap0%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Realm - Endless War
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap21%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Blessed Death - Kill or be Killed
 0% [ 0 ]
Channel Zero - Channel Zero
 0% [ 0 ]
Kublai Khan - Annihilation
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap21%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Indestructible Noise Command - The Visitor
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap11%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Viking - Man of Straw
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap37%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
Toranaga - God's Gift
 0% [ 0 ]
At War - Ordered to Kill
OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_lcap10%OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Empty
PostSubject: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Just a few that I personally still listen regularly. Do you still listen to any of these?
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:41 pm

I picked Kublai Khan. I still listen to that, Viking and Toranaga.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Still give Viking, Realm, and Blessed Death a fair amount of ear time. At War is the only other one from the options that I own besides those three. Voted for Viking

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 am

Need to check those bands. I am only familiar with Realm. But i must admit they are not an easy listen.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 am

INC, The Visitor for me. Love that album and listen to it often.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 5:59 am

From that lot, I voted Viking as my favourite. Still, not a bad album in that bunch, in my opinion.

That Channel Zero debut is also excellent, but the follow-up was so jarring as they went total groove with very little thrash at all.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm

I voted for Viking too. There's a couple of those bands I need to check out.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Kublai khan is almost impossible to find in my part of the world. I am trying to get me a copy.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Viking is the only one I've heard out of those.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Kublai khan is almost impossible to find in my part of the world. I am trying to get me a copy.

These guys are from my town, Gilbert. They actually just got back together and are playing in a month with Impaler and The Regime. If they have copies, I'll snag ya one.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:56 pm

I went with Realm since it's the only one out of those I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:02 am

I went with Viking. At War would be next.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:22 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

These guys are from my town, Gilbert.  They actually just got back together and are playing in a month with Impaler and The Regime.  If they have copies, I'll snag ya one.

Awesome buddy. Thanks. headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Kinda feel like I'm cheating a bit here as Realm's 'Endless War' is the only one of these choices I own and it's been quite some time since I've played it. Guess I should remedy that soon.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:14 am

I never heard of any of these releases before.
Just listened to Viking. W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!
so....
I have written down all these bands on the list - 
a secret metal notebook - lol
Great post !
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:19 am

Toss up between I.N.C. and Realm for me, tho I haven't heard either album in dog years.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:43 am

I own most of these but they don't get played tbh.

Favourite 3rd tier thrash is probably Poison (Ger) & Darkness (Ger)
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 2:09 pm

I don't know any of these bands but I am off to Youtube to check some of them out. Great thread!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 pm

I'm only familiar with Viking.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:59 pm

To me, this list is like 7th tier.

3rd tier to me is stuff like Sacred Reich, Prong, Toxik, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about   OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD SCHOOL 3rd Tier Thrash....and the Classic albums no one talks about
Page 1 of 1