Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Empty
PostSubject: THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL   THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 pm

HELLHOUND IS BACK!

[The last Hellhound thread was 9 years old....don't yell at me]
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL   THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:54 pm

long live Hellhound. if anyone defies those words, then you can burn.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL   THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Bah. They are mere pretenders to the throne. Come on, we all know who the tr00 KINGS OF F**KING METAL are and always will be:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL   THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Bah. They are mere pretenders to the throne. Come on, we all know who the tr00 KINGS OF F**KING METAL are and always will be:

i would agree to that if Manowar had released a Decent album in 25 years, but since they have not, then they are no longer worthy of the throne. lol.

Last edited by HeavyThrashhead on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL   THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Maybe they'll do a festival with Baby Metal and Lizzy Hale, "The Tuna Tsunami Trifecta Tour"

PostSubject: Re: THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL   THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE KINGS OF HEAVY METAL
Page 1 of 1