Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...

Go down 
+11
brontotex
Temple of Blood
TheGooch
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
SideShowDisaSter
AchrisK
Smindas
ultmetal
Metal Misfit
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Empty
PostSubject: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 3:04 pm

3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... 3IOB-BLADES-COVER

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 3:24 pm

Reminds me of Sacred Steel for some reason. Hmmmm, think I need to hear some sacred steel.

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 3:45 pm

They must be Sheffield United fans.

Don't think much of the cover and is that a Toilet seat cover at the bottom of all them knives ? looks like one.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 4:26 pm

That cover is hilariously awesome.

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 5:00 pm

GOATRIDER'S HORDE (New Demo)
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 6:15 pm

Smindas wrote:
That cover is hilariously awesome.
Agreed, nothing spells success like excess! Smile
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 9:59 pm

\m/
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 10:01 pm

Just the kind of cheese I love!

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 10:07 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Just the kind of cheese I love!

I'm right there next to you, eatin' it up, bro!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:19 am

anyone else looking forward to this?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:26 am

What is the release date?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:30 am

tomorrow-the 26th
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:08 am

thrasher73 wrote:
tomorrow-the 26th

It's out already. I was in Best Buy on Sunday, 6/24 and saw a copy in the racks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:32 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
tomorrow-the 26th
It's out already. I was in Best Buy on Sunday, 6/24 and saw a copy in the racks.
It shouldn't be, but sometimes retards work the music sections and put new releases out early (they usually come in on the Saturday before the release date). Stores can actually lose the right to sell music from that particular label if they're caught doing that.

Anyway, the album is killer.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:37 am

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
tomorrow-the 26th
It shouldn't be, but sometimes retards work the music sections and put new releases out early (they usually come in on the Saturday before the release date). Stores can actually lose the right to sell music from that particular label if they're caught doing that.

Anyway, the album is killer.

Hmmm. Good to know. If anyone's looking for it, go to the Best Buy by the Oxford Valley Mall outside of Philly. Apparently they got 'tards stocking the shelves. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 am

Saw a story on these guys in a magazine over the weekend...they looked like total dorks and you can see how tongue-in-cheek they are...dressed in total D&D gear w/ horn-rimmed glasses on...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:51 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Apparently they got 'tards stocking the shelves. lol!
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:44 pm

I've had it for some time now, but have yet to give it a thourough spin.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:08 pm

Locky wrote:
They must be Sheffield United fans.

Don't think much of the cover and is that a Toilet seat cover at the bottom of all them knives ? looks like one.

now you mention it is looks like a bog seat lol
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Would anyone care about this band if they weren't signed to Roadrunner? I don't hear how they are any better than so many other indie trad. metal bands.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:30 pm

its a point. i have never checked them out as i can not be bothered to waste money when there are metal classics i need to add to my collection
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:49 pm

Personally, I don't judge bands by who they're signed with. I judge them by their music. And these guys rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:03 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Would anyone care about this band if they weren't signed to Roadrunner? I don't hear how they are any better than so many other indie trad. metal bands.
Who says they're better? Can't they just be good?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 am

So who has this and what do you think? How does it compare to their last CD?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 am

I wanted to get into these guys, but the vocals are too grating for me. Maybe the new one will change my opinion. The new song I heard on their myspace page isn't exactly helping however. I wish 'em the best though, at least their staying metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...   3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Inches of Blood's 'Fire Up the Blades' cover...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next