Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Empty
PostSubject: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 12:03 pm

New stuff from our bud Stormspell.

Old school thrash with a touch of death (or perhaps old-school death with a touch of thrash?) from Bulgaria...think vintage Kreator, Slayer, Revenant, pre-Roots Sepultura, etc.

I love the schlocky album cover, it's pure "Direct-to-video '80s VHS horror." Laughing very hard

Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) 14018742_f520

Review @ my blog:
https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Terravore-Unforeseen-Consequences-Album-Review

"Lethal Vaccine" on YouTube:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:26 pm

That album cover rules!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
That album cover rules!

Yup, looks like it dropped out of a time capsule from 1989. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Such a polite monster, closing the door behind him after he mauled that science guy. Monsters lead such interesting lives. The places they must go and the places they must see. My stars.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Such a polite monster, closing the door behind him after he mauled that science guy. Monsters lead such interesting lives. The places they must go and the places they must see. My stars.

Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Vvwz2

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 1:31 am

Man that's some good stuff. Big Kreator vibe especially the vocals. Love the album cover!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)   Terravore  UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terravore UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (2018)
Page 1 of 1