Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown

Go down 
+5
glassprison
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
FoJ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FoJ
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 76

Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 8:35 pm

The riff on this song is one of the heaviest I have ever heard. I love the song. Every other song I’ve heard by this band I don’t really like. Does anyone who knows their music better than me know of any other songs they have that have crushing melodic riffs like the song?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 12:45 am

Check out "Lost Again" from the same album (Lights Camera Revolution). It's very heavy and menacing, but catchy and melodic.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 am

The entire "Lights Camera Revolition" album is worth hearing. Rocky George is a badass guitarist. Too bad he's no longer in ST.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 10:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The entire "Lights Camera Revolition" album is worth hearing. Rocky George is a badass guitarist. Too bad he's no longer in ST.

Rocky was a unique player! I wish he still played metal.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 pm

I saw ST on the "L, C, R" tour. Sickest pit action I ever witnessed.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
probably my favorite of theirs, next to the debut album. Just something about Lights that grabs me from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:48 am

It also has their fastest thrash song "Disco's out, Murders in". The whole album is top notch and one of my all time favorites!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:37 am

I'm still kicking myself for not seeing them on tour with Megadeth in 2016!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:11 am

Lights is my favorite ST album. The only other one that comes close is How will I Laugh Tomorrow.Heres one of my favorite songs from L,C,R.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:43 am

^^^ That was the first ST song I ever heard. It's on a comp CD called Thrash Patrol. First time I heard it I was blown away.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:41 am

I currently happen to be reading this thread...while drinking a Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:21 pm

I only own join the army and how will i laugh, the latter being one of my favourite albums. Need to invest more into this band.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:11 am

I hope someone does a proper remix/remaster for Lights Camera Revolution. It would sonically destroy with better dynamic range. The bass and lead guitar have a lot of nuances that need to be brought out more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown    Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Tendencies - Go’N Breakdown
Page 1 of 1