Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Dio

Go down 
+3
Lurideath
mc666
Metal Misfit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 2:39 pm

Obviously, with Ronnie James Dio doing the Heaven and Hell thing, we won't be seeing any new Dio stuff anytime soon.

Has RJD commented on the status of 'Dio'? Halford just put out a new song for his solo band and says he still has plans to record with them again. What about Dio? Is the band 'status unknown' or has Ronnie said he plans to carry on once the Sabbath thing is over? I just read an article with Iommi saying an album with Dio is a possibility...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 7:03 pm

only thing i've heard him say is that Dio is still his main priority.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 7:51 pm

Yeah Dio is his main priority. He always wanted to do the Sabbath thing with Tony again which is now happening. But as soon as this tour is over, I'm sure a new Dio album will start to be written!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:31 am

I doubt the Heaven & Hell thing will last long anyhow. Too many strong personalities on one stage.

I'd love to see the Heaven & Hell tour though. That would be a blast! I've seen Sabbath with Ozzy and I've seen Sabbath with Ian Gillan, but have never seen the Dio incarnation of Sabbath.

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Rudy has said that Dio will get together to record again late in 2007. We'll see.
Back to top Go down

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 1:35 pm

I wonder when Dio will PASS THE TORCH!!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 1:42 pm

Dio is my 6 year old girls' favorite Metal guy and she's been asking about seeing him live.....so I promised her for her 10th birthday we'd see him if/when he came close enough to drive...SO, he must live and rock on for at least 4 more years!!!!!!🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Rumor has it that some parts of the three "new" songs that are included in the "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years" box set started out as unused Dio songs.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Dio will be fine, hope we see them in EU this year of Festivals. wanna see them. didn't see Dio gigs.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Sponsored content

Question about Dio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dio   Question about Dio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Dio
Page 1 of 1