Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.

Go down 
+19
Dark Horseman
Boris2008
Glower
Required Fields
assault_attack
MoonChild
nevermore
Lari
zlogdan
Gilbert
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
mikeinfla
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Sad news indeed. I don't know how these guys tour into their 60's anyways, road life is hard.

They have nice tour buses and a lot of roadies that break their backs for them. All they really need to worry about is getting enough rest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

They do but sleeping in a different bed every night and a weird schedule is still rough.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:51 pm

It would be hard to sing JP songs for 90 minutes a night 4-5 nights a week IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
It would be hard to sing JP songs for 90 minutes a night 4-5 nights a week IMHO.

Yeah, but Halford doesn't move much anymore compared to his younger days. That probably saves a ton of energy for him to concentrate on the vocals.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 pm

If anyone can contact him online , I´d like to gently ask u to show him this video :

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Sad to hear this and feel for Glenn. I was surprised he has been sick this long. I really had no idea. It makes sense now that when I saw them back in 2014, he kind of hung back and let Ritchie do most of the work. Glad I was at the stage for that show.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 5:08 am

the sentinel wrote:
Sad to hear this and feel for Glenn. I was surprised he has been sick this long. I really had no idea. It makes sense now that when I saw them back in 2014, he kind of hung back and let Ritchie do most of the work. Glad I was at the stage for that show.
I saw them also, but didn't notice. Since I read the news about him, I've been watching lots of priest YouTube videos, and noticed on the newer live videos he was hanging out more in the background like you say. Really sad, all my bands are going away.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Gotta admit, this news hit me in the feels, or however the expression goes.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 pm

Its sad news, but if he was diagnosed ten years ago, imagine the willpower and strength, it took to record and tour the last decade by Tipton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.    Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Tipton diagnosed with parkinsons disease.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2