Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

Me n DeathCult are taking a pilgrimage down the Juke Joint Trail next month, but stayinig in Memphis. Obviously, Memphis has a lot to offer with Beale Street, etc. But does anyone know where to take a break from the blues while around there?
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 pm

You could try Vino's Pizza Pub and Brewery while in Little Rock. I've never been there myself, but I know that they've had metal shows there before.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 pm

The New Daisy on Beale Street gets all kinds of bands.  At least they did when I lived there.

EDIT: I just checked and Eric Gales Band is there this Saturday  Y&T is there 2/6 and wow Beth Hart is there 3/3. So it looks like they still book all styles of music.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Check em both out. Thanks fellers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?
Page 1 of 1