Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017 Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017   BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 3:45 pm

I was going through the old Blood Feast catalogue recently, and was surprised to find no threads here about them. I never really was into them when I first was listening to a lot of thrash but was reminded of their album 'killing for pleasure' by one of Scott's videos recently. Anyway, found out they just released this new album last year and it's pretty good. More of the same kind of death/thrash heavily influenced by Slayer. The original vocalist reminded me of The Accused at times too, with a complimentary lyrical style to the Accused as well. The new album has a different vocalist that reminds me more of something like Avenger of Blood. Riffs are there with more interesting and melodic solos at times, tight drumming and a much better production then any previous album. Not incredible, but worth a listen.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017   BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Man i could never get into primitive thrash. Too raw to enjoy. I always prefer bands' later, more mature/better produced material.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017   BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 am

I like this a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017   BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Man i could never get into primitive thrash. Too raw to enjoy. I always prefer bands' later, more mature/better produced material.

Well, this is certainly Blood Feasts most mature/well produced album thus far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017   BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOOD FEAST The future state of wicked 2017
Page 1 of 1