Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child Empty
PostSubject: Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child   Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Happy New Year to all, we are kicking the new year off right and rockin it into 2018. We have lots of great things in store for 2018, we are just about to kick off a large campaign and promotion for the new Deliverance album ‘The Subversive Kind’ in early January and we already have new vinyl projects at the pressing plant for Terraphobia, Soldier and Final Prophecy to name just a few of the things kicking off 2018. But for today we want to kick off the new year with the new clip from the upcoming Max Blam Jam album entitled ‘Blowup Man’ which will be released on January 26, 2018 via Roxx Records.

We hope you have a great 2018! Start it off by checking out the new video for ‘Apathy’s Child’ courtesy of KruseFX, debuting a beautiful new remaster from Bombworks Studio and featuring all new artwork from No Life til Metal Graphics.

Max Blam Jam – ‘Apathy’s Child’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQXzKRvcVxk

Pre Order the new limited edition CD pressing and get in on the special pre order promotional item by visiting www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child   Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Sweet! Can't wait for this, had never heard it before and heard some of the demos on YouTube and liked what I heard so I preordered.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child   Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Is there a glitch in that song at 1:11???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child   Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Blam Jam video for Apathy's Child
Page 1 of 1