Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most exciting play?

Go down 
+10
Witchfinder
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
akeldama
Thrasher73
Lari
Dark Horseman
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
14 posters

Most exciting play?
Hail Mary
Most exciting play? Vote_lcap67%Most exciting play? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Double Play
Most exciting play? Vote_lcap0%Most exciting play? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Short Hander
Most exciting play? Vote_lcap33%Most exciting play? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Ally-Oop
Most exciting play? Vote_lcap0%Most exciting play? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Most exciting play? Empty
PostSubject: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 3:37 pm

...of the majors.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 3:58 pm

I think the short hander or hail Mary, both are rare and surprising. The alley oop is no big deal with everyone being so tall now in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39621

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Well, the double play and alley oop seem to happen in every game, that narrows it down to the short hander and the hail mary. Since I am more of a football fan, I'll vote for the Hail Mary. The short hander is great too, except when it happens to your team. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Short hander? As in a shortie? A short handed goal in hockey.

That's not necessarily exciting. It can be. I think a bare-knuckle fight is the most exciting play in hockey. As for scoring plays, it's the breakaway.

I voted for Hail Mary. Football's got a great dynamic in its final seconds plays, and the Hail Mary is the most exciting play of them all. Or maybe the multiple lateral passes after the clock has run out. I don't know.

Out of the options, Hail Mary.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Lari wrote:
Short hander? As in a shortie? A short handed goal in hockey.

That's not necessarily exciting. It can be. I think a bare-knuckle fight is the most exciting play in hockey. As for scoring plays, it's the breakaway.

I voted for Hail Mary. Football's got a great dynamic in its final seconds plays, and the Hail Mary is the most exciting play of them all. Or maybe the multiple lateral passes after the clock has run out. I don't know.

Out of the options, Hail Mary.

Jeepers. Ever break down a simple poll, Lari? haha! But you know I am all about the stick, too. And a "shortie" is the same thing as a breakaway, just 2 on 1 - which makes it more exciting to me. A hail mary is always a wish with no skill.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 2:11 am

I'm gonna go with other. The triple play. Pretty rare and awesome.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 11:58 am

Short-hander since hockey is my favorite sport but I agree with what James Bond said about it not being exciting when it happens to your team.

Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602 Most exciting play? 706602
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37653

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Can't vote cuz I don't speak Sports. (shrugs)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 1:20 pm

I voted Hail Mary out of these but to me the most exciting play is a steal of home.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Hail Mary because it is so rarely successful.

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7612

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Hail Mary in general and this one in particulare:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12624

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 9:24 am

No Bounce...No Play...

I Duditz

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:19 pm

What the hell are you guys taking about??
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I'm gonna go with other. The triple play. Pretty rare and awesome.

Yea, I'd agree with that. Not something you see too often. Or like ToHo said, stealing home.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 8:56 am

4th and goal from the 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most exciting play?   Most exciting play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most exciting play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: