Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your 2017 top ten albums

Go down 
+22
Heavy Metal Ninja
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Lari
kyleblack
Wrecked Neck
BearOnUnicycle
manny
Thelemech
CRIMSONMASK
glassprison
Required Fields
Dark Horseman
corplhicks
nevermore
Fat Freddy
assault_attack
exact33
akeldama
Gilbert
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I need to check out that Power Trip album.

It is a fabulous album, pick it up for sure!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:30 pm

I can never make such list, by the time I get albums I wanted that were released in 2017 it will be 2027
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Voyager - Ghost Mile.
This band cannot write a bad song.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 am

Thelemech wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
I need to check out that Power Trip album.

It is a fabulous album, pick it up for sure!

Power trip are quite good. I am more than impressed headbanger
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 3:47 pm

manny wrote:
I can never make such list, by the time I get albums I wanted that were released in 2017 it will be 2027

lol! I agree, I am always a year or two behind. Or something comes out late in the year and by the time I get it, Well... It's from last year..

NP Final Sign - Hold High The Flame
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Didn't buy ten albums from 2017, but the top ones that come to mind are:

Venom Inc. Ave'
David Gilmore, Live at Pompeii
Attacker, Sins of the World
Doomsday Kingdom, Doomsday Kingdom
Power Trip, Nightmare Logic
And
Overkill, The Grinding Wheel
Back to top Go down
kyleblack
Metal student
Metal student
kyleblack

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Overkill - The Grinding Wheel
Power Trip - Nightmare Logic
Havok - Conformicide
Warbringer - Woe To The Vanquished
Cannibal Corpse - Red Before Black
Lich King - Omniclasm
Terrifier - Weapons Of Thrash Destruction
A Taste of Fear - God's Design
Liar's Tongue - Threat Of Intellect
Nihility - Imprisoned Eternal
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:11 pm

I haven't even bought ten albums yet.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Didn't buy ten albums from 2017, but the top ones that come to mind are:

Venom Inc. Ave'
David Gilmore, Live at Pompeii
Attacker, Sins of the World
Doomsday Kingdom, Doomsday Kingdom
Power Trip, Nightmare Logic
And
Overkill, The Grinding Wheel

I recall picking up attacker's sins of the world in paris last year so it is probably a 2016 release.

Venom inc is one of the albums i could not get yet. I need to, the samples i heard are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Lari wrote:
I haven't even bought ten albums yet.

I have 8 cds to collect tomorrow morning and 6 others on their way. I definitely need to slow down next year. I have a lot of piled material on my shelves that i have yet to hear.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Of the ones I own at the moment, I think Iced Earth takes the cake. I really like this new incarnation of Stu Block -fronted Iced Earth, and this one is by far better than the previous album. The track "Clear the Way" is awesome. And the others have also grown on me a lot. But I still feel it's early to say which CD I end up liking the most.

Axxis had an awesome record, too. I currently own eight 2017 releases.

I still need to get that Beast in Black album as well. And probably a dozen others.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 am

Lari wrote:
Of the ones I own at the moment, I think Iced Earth takes the cake. I really like this new incarnation of Stu Block -fronted Iced Earth, and this one is by far better than the previous album. The track "Clear the Way" is awesome. And the others have also grown on me a lot. But I still feel it's early to say which CD I end up liking the most.

Axxis had an awesome record, too. I currently own eight 2017 releases.

I still need to get that Beast in Black album as well. And probably a dozen others.

Axxis are still missing from my collection. I need to check them out asap.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Brian Vollmer - Get Your Hands Dirty
LA Guns - The Missing Peace
Ringworm - Snake Church [2016? dunno]
Madam X - Monstrosity
Dirkschneider - Live: Back to the Roots
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:16 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Brian Vollmer - Get Your Hands Dirty
LA Guns - The Missing Peace
Ringworm - Snake Church [2016?  dunno]
Madam X - Monstrosity
Dirkschneider - Live: Back to the Roots

I still need to get that back to the roots album. Love udo but honestly i saw no urgent need to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 8:39 pm

1. Pallbearer - Heartless
2. Spirit Adrift - Curse Of Conception
3. Night Flight Orchestra - Amber Galactic
4. Enslaved - E
5. Power Trip - Nightmare Logic
6. Elder - Reflections Of A Floating World
7. Sorcerer - The Crowning Of The Fire King
8. Alestorm - No Grave But The Sea
9. Mastodon - Emperor Of Sands
10. Obituary - S/T
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:18 am

So this might be a little more difficult than I thought. looking back i have to go through 152 releases from 2017 Razz

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:49 am

These are my favorite 2017 albums. I'm not putting any kind of order on them. There are several albums I have not yet heard or heard enough of to comment on, but this is what stood out to me.

Sorcerer - The Crowning Of The Fire King
Walpyrgus - Walpyrgus Nights
Arduini/Balich - Dawn Of Ages
Paradise Lost - Medusa
Jag Panzer - The Deviant Chord
The Night Flight Orchestra - Amber Galactic
Gross Reality - Escaping Gravity
House of Lords: Legends of Rock - Saint Of The Lost Souls
Iced Earth - Incorruptible
Ironflame - Lightning Strikes The Crown

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 2:46 am

1Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 RwkYaDN
The purveyors of pirate metal have had me hooked from the beginning. Captain Morgan's Revenge was quite a debut with it's sing-a-long choruses, pirate themes, and balls-to-the-wall heaviness. It was not a perfect album (a few songs didn't really hold me) but it was an impressive debut. Black Sails At Midnight blew me away, from the first song to the last I never bored of it (and still haven't to this day). Back Through Time wan't nearly as enjoyable but it too was enjoyable beginning to end. Proving they hade plenty more tales of pirating left in them, they released Sunset On The Golden Age which was on par with the previous one (though still not quite up to par with the sophomore album). This one is every bit of a masterpiece as Black Sails and contains IMO their best song yet, Mexico.

Favorite song: Mexico

2Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 MTR75402_CD_web
The boys from Houston are back and almost better than ever! From the first time I heard the debut, I was hooked. Heaviness of a thrash band with the vocal harmonies the Beatles. The sophomore album upped the heaviness though I initially didn't care much for it because apart from the debut, at the time my second album was At The End Of The Day and it remains one of the catchiest albums I can recall. I since learned to enjoy it for the most part. After that one they got less heavy but more catchy and eventually broke up. Though they have returned (the original line-up) just as heavy as they began. Apart from being heavy once again, they retained the catchiness of the later albums to create (in my opionion) the best album since the debut!

Favorite song: Agenda

3Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 B1EE75CC2610FC8D8525809E0057B2AD1_1500x1500_1487923319-1024x1024__67376.1487956580.1280.1280
In 2012, Eclipse took the number one spot in my list. While that is not the case this year, it is my number one melodic hard rock album. The music is just the right balance of catchy melodies and heaviness (mostly due to Erik Mårtensson's fine rhythm guitar playing).

Favorite song: Downfall Of Eden

4Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 BrotherFiretribe-Sunbound
On the lighter side of melodic hard rock (AOR) I thought H.E.A.T. would take the title, but that one turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. Instead that honor goes to Brother Firetribe. Every song sticks in my head like glue!

Favorite song: Indelible Heroes

5Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Dragonforce-reaching-infinity-10131
The first Dragonforce album for the longest time was my favorite and with each following release I liked them less and less. Sonic Firestorm and Inhuman Rampage were fine albums but they seemed to sacrifice songwriting for speed and when Ultra Beatdown came out, I had grown tired of them. Especially with the annoying video game sounds they kept peppering through the music (interestingly, those effects come from the whammy bar, not keys or computers). With apprehension (the only change was vocalists) I picked up The Power Within. They had finally slowed things down (to a point, it's not Dragonforce without speed) and each song seemed to have more personality and variety. Same thing occurred with Maximum Overload. With this one they have surpassed themselves and IMO this is the best Dragonforce album yet!

Favorite song: The Edge Of The World (Dragonforce's equivelent of Helloween's Keepers Of The Seven Keys, i.e. an epic masterpiece)

6Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 1000x1000
Ever since Stu joined, IE have been on a winning streak. With intense, heavy, and melodic songs that never dip in quality, this is another album that makes sure IE remain one of my favorite bands ever! BTW, Seven Headed Whore has to be the heaviest IE song ever!

Favorite song: Clear The Way

7Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Overkill_The_Grinding_Wheel
One of the masters of thrash continue their winning streak. Starting from 2010's Ironbound,  each album has topped the other. They are going to have to try real hard to top this one.

Favorite song: The Long Road

8Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 1000x1000
Ever since Paradise Lost abandoned their less than stellar period after Draconian Times, they've gotten heavier and heavier. With the last album, Holmes re-introduced his fantastic death growls (that made the first few Paradise Lost albums death/doom classics), however sparingly. I figured after a few more albums they'd fully re-embrace their roots. I was wrong because Medusa is almost a full on return to the death/doom contained in the glorious s/t and Gothic albums. Only the occasional clean vocals prevented a full on return. Looking forward to what comes next!

Favorite song: Fearless Sky

9Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 917iLu9eLAL._SL1500_
Alice Cooper reunites with his original band to create an album that almost sound like it came straight from the 70s. Ever since I became more than a casual fan of the master of shock rock with Brutal Planet, I've liked every album that came out since and this one does nothing to change that. So many great songs on this it will be hard to pick a favorite (couldn't).

Favorite song: Dynamite Road, Fireball, and Genuine American Girl (three way tie)

10Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Grave-Digger_Healed-by-Metal
Traditional metal gods Grave Digger have grabbed me since I first heard 25 To Live and got my first studio album, Liberty Or Death. After I got and enjoyed that album, every album after it were automatic buys. Some were better than others but they were all solid slabs of traditional metal. This one is no exception!

Favorite song: Kill Ritual

11Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 1000x1000
I've only heard of this band when I found one of their albums in the used CD section at Half Price Books. Loved the combination of traditional metal and pop sensibilities coupled with female vocals that are as rough and powerful as any male's. Picking up this years release was a no brainer and it did not dissappoint.

Favorite song: Bastard Son Of Odin

12Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 CD18769
My favorite bands with multiple vocalists who are a who's who of metal and hard rock are Ayreon and Avantasia. Last year Avantasia released my 2016 album of the year and my favorite album of theirs since Scarecrow. While Ayreon is so high on this list and it doesn't touch their top albums. There is nothing to hate on this one which sees the return of vocalists from past albums and an origin story for all the other stories told by Arjen. This is at least as good as the previous album.

Favorite song: Planet Y Is Alive

13Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 B1DV7gyPoJS._SL1500_
German thrash legends know how to find the perfect balance between brutality and melody. This was  no more apparent than on the last album, Phantom Antichrist. That album was not only one of my top thrash albums at the time, it is one of my favorite thrash albums in recent memory. This album continues in the same vein and is thoroughly enjoyable!

Favorite song: Hail To The Hordes

14Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 NR_P-C_1500x1500
It wasn't long ago that I wondered to myself whatever happened to these guys. Lo and behold while searching through Amazon I found this. After nearly a decade, Nocturnal Rites return and they haven't lost a step since The 8th Sin. High quality melodic metal!

Favorite song: What's Killing Me

15Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Lionheart
Since Fallen Sancutary I've been hooked on these guys and have gotten every album since. With an album last year, I wasn't expecting another one so soon but here it is. Certainly wasn't expecting it to blow that one out of the water. These guys always delivered and this is no exception!

Favorite song: Lionheart and Stand And Fight (tie)

16Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 1000x1000
The masters of melodic hard rock made a strong return this year. It doesn't match the classic like Electrified or Endangered it's just as good as the previous Ceremonial.

Favorite song: Man Of Sorrow

17Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 1000x1000
Veteran metal gods Accept have been on a roll since bringing in vocalist Mark Tornillo. The first album, Blood Of The Nations was an almost unanimous classic (not a single HoM member had a bad thing to say about that album. Every album after have also been smoking slabs of metal though IMO, the law of diminishing returns applies as each one has been slightly less in quality than the other. However, as strong as Blood was that means this one is still a fine metal album!

18Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 1000x1000
The first album from Russell Allen's modern metal band Adrenaline Mob, Ometra floored me with it's aggression and melody and was a surprise top 5 the year it came out. I got the follow up covers album but for some reason never picked up the sophomore album so I had no idea how I would feel about this album. Again I was floored by the aggression and melody. The entire album is enjoyable, however I found it a bit too long. It is easier to digest in two parts than as a whole.Sadly, the band faced tragedy this year when their RV was hit by a semi truck most of the band were seriously injured but survived. However bassist David Zablidowsky was not so fortunate as he lost his life. Their tour manager Jane Train was badly burnt in the accident and later died from her injuries.

Favorite song: King Of The Ring

19Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 81DYE71XiQL._SL1200_
Good 'ol Alice wasn't the only blast from the past we got this year as long time rock legends Deep Purple released an album that continues where What If? left off, with a sound reminiscent of the 70s era of the band. After all this time, these old timers still have it!

Favorite song: Johnny's Band

20Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 HAREM-SCAREM-United-COVER-HI-3000
For the longest time I never even heard of this Canadian rock legend. That was until I started hording melodic hard rock/AOR CDs in the mid-2000's and came across First Signal featuring Harry Hess. I liked that so much I got his solo album. I heard that he was with a band called Harem Scarem but never delved into them. Then one day at Half Price books, there were several albums  (still new) for about $5/each. I liked them so much, when I found out they reunited, I picked up their album. This is a fine piece of mellow melodic hard rock that straddles that genre and AOR. Nowhere near as good as their first two albums but far from terrible. A nice return from a veteran band!

Favorite song:

21Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Image1-4
The first tow Place Vendome albums are two of my favorite MHR albums, nearly perfect IMO, especially Streets Of Fire. The third album of course, didn't even touch these two and was disappointing the first time I heard it but soon grew on me and was a good MHR album. This time I was prepared and ended up even liking it a bit more than Thunder In The Distance. Still a far cry from the first two, hence it only being #21.

Favorite song: Across The Times

22Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Ob_10d037_heat-great-unknown-10669
When I heard HEAT was going to release and album this year, I was excited. Unlike many MHR/AOR bands who's first two albums blow me away only for further releases to pale in comparison (Place Vendome and Sunstorm), HEAT managed to hit a home run everytime with incredible MHR/AOR.  Because of this track record, I was expecting this to easily crack my top 10 (hell, my top 5). However, they changed their winning formula and decided to branch out with electronic influences and fewer hard rockers. Also the vocalist decided to experiment with his voice. The last album had Mannequin Show which would fit perfectly on the new one, but that was only one song. I understand, not every band wants to be known purely as a retro act and at their heart, they are still MHR, but I couldn't help being disappointed. Took me about a month before I decided to give it another chance. Liked it a lot more the second time but a band that once could do no wrong in my book took a turn I wasn't prepared for them to.

Favorite song:  Bastard Of Society
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Heavy Metal Ninja
Metal novice
Metal novice
Heavy Metal Ninja

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 3:55 am

Mastodon - Emperor Of Sand
Wintersun - The Forest Seasons
Demon Hunter - Outlive
Havok - Conformicide
The Haunted - Strength In Numbers
Dragonforce - Reaching Into Infinity
Annihilator - For The Demented
Power Trip - Nightmare Logic
Gotthard - Silver
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:37 pm

The King's List for 2017

1. Night Flight Orchestra - Amber Galactic
2. Jan Akesson's Shadow Rain - Ascension
3. Hazzerd - Misleading Evil
4. Steven Wilson - To the Bone
5. The Nights - S/T
6. Ensiferum - Two Paths
7. Keldian - Darkness and Light
8. Kryptonite - S/T
9. Alestorm - No Grave but the Sea
10. Eclipse - Monumentum  

11. Pink Cream 69 - Headstrong
12. Overkill - The Grinding Wheel
13. Iced Earth - Incorruptible
14. Kreator - Gods of Violence
15. The Upper Crust - Delusions of Grandeur
16. Roth Both Project - S/T
17. Beast in Black - Berserker
18. Fiction Syxx - Tall Dark Secrets
19. Rod - Ram
20. Gin Lady - Electric Earth

21. Grave Digger - Healed by Metal
22. Night Demon - The Darkness Remains
23. Lyzzard - Savage
24. Cromonic - Time
25. Styx - The Mission
26. Tokyo Motor Fist - S/T
27. Stereo Nasty - Twisting the Blade
28. Freakings - Toxic End
29. Contorsion - United Zombie Nations
30. Brother Firetribe - Sunbound

Honorable Mention:
Night Ranger - Don’t Let Up
Radiation Romeo’s - S/T
Estertor - Buried In Morningside
Headbanger - First To Fight
Excessus - Time in Coma
No Amnesty - Psychopathy
Romeo Riot - Sing it Loud
Psycho Mania - Subliminal Brainwash
Souldrinker - War is Coming
Exarion - Nukeem Down
Furyens - Plug and Plague
Sadheyena - Emergency
Air Raid - Across the Line
Septicflesh - codex Omega
Tyfons Doom - Emperors Path
Vhaldemar - Against All Kings
Wild Witch - the Offering
Stunner - Nightfighter
Panikk - Discarded Existance
Corexit - Sundown Metropolis
Ritual Servant - 777
Prayers of Sanity - Face of the Unknown
Madam X - Monstrocity
Allomancer - End Hostilities
Evil Invaders - Feed Me Violence
The Phantom 5 - Play to Win
Within Silence - Return from the Shadows
Nocturnal Rites - Phoenix
Agusa - S/T
Communic - Where Echoes Gather
Labyrinth - Architecture of a God
Thrash Bombz - Master of the Dead
Condor - Unstoppable Power
Alice Cooper - Paranormal
Primal Attack - Heartless Oppressor
Supersonic Blues Machine - Californisoul
Space Vacation - Lost in the Black Divide
Sons of Apollo - Psychotic Symmetry
Serenity - Lionheart
Rift - Super Killer Fragile
Kadaver - Rough Times
HEAT - Into the Great Unknown
Gross Reality  - Escaping Gravity
Fireforce - Annihilate the Evil
Bloodbound - War of Dragons
Black Paisley - Late Bloomer
Lionsoul - Welcome Storm
Dominicide - S/T
Cats in Space - Scarecrow
Ghoultown - Ghost of the Southern Son
Zhenx - S/T
Threshold - Legend of the Shires
The Wayward Sons - Ghosts of Yet to Come
Kee of Hearts - S/T
Jag Panzer - The Deviant Chord
Jacobs Dream - Sea of Destiny
Hexx - Wrath of the Reaper
Hell in the Club - See You on the Dark Side
Fleshkiller - Awaken
Pride of Lions - Fearless
Electric Orange - EOXXV
Anubis Gate - Covered in Black
Nuckin' Futs - Abyss
Antioch - Wings and Warlocks
Serious Black - Magic
Sanhedrin - Funeral for the World
Nightstryke - Power Shall Prevail
Blazon Stone - Down in the Dark
Quantum Fantay - Tessellation of Euclidean Space
Weserbergland - Sehr Kosmich Ganz Progish
Tusmorke - Hinsides
Hell Fire - Free Again
The Tangent - The Slow Rust of Forgotten Machinery
Leprous - Malina
Ezoo - Feeding the Beast
Accept - The Rise of Chaos
Novon - The Warriors Fate
Wolfpakk - Wolves Reign
Thunderslave - S/T
Theory - The Art of Evil
First Strike - Slaves of Fate
Encyrcle - Burning Child
Divinity Compromised - Terminal
Wintersun - The Forest Seasons
Toxik - Breaking Class
Astral Doors - Black Eyes Children
Flying Dutchman - S/T
Rian - Out of Darkness
Fogalord - Masters of War
Don Barnes - Ride the Storm
All41 - Worlds Best Hope
Fast Evil - Wake up the Devil
Excalion - Dream Alive
Sideburn - #Eight
The Unity - S/T
The Ferrymen - S/T
Eruption - Cloaks of Oblivion
Midnite City - S/T
Metalian - Midnight Rider
Cellador - Off the Grid
Tequila Sunrise - Danger Zone
Rock Alliance - S/T
Helker - Firesoul
Hand of Fire - Nuclear Sunrise
Whorehouse - Corporation
Dragonforce - Reaching into Infinity
Rainforce - Lions Den
Sunroad - Wing Seven
Cryonic Temple - Into Glorious Battle
Sweet Lich - Never Satisfied
Bolido - Heavy Bombers
Art Nation - Liberation
Crazy Lixx - Rough Justice
Deep Purple - Infinite
Stephen Pearcy - Smash
One Desire - S/T
Bonafide - Flames
Havok - Conformicide
Striker - S/T
Place Vendome - Close to the Sun
Terrifier - Weapons of Thrash Destruction
Gotthard - Silver
Firewind - Immortalis

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Wow Exact! did you pick up every 2017 release this year? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 7:14 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Wow Exact! did you pick up every 2017 release this year? Very Happy

hardly. I think mine barely scratched the surface.

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 pm

1. Violet Cold - Anomie
2. Bathsheba - Servus
3. Dool - Here Now There Then
4. Terrifier - Weapons of Thrash Destruction
5. Jess & the Ancient Ones - The Horse & Other Weird Tales.
6. Heretoir - The Circle
7. Ides of Gemini - Woman
8. Grave Pleasures - Motherblood
9. Peturbator - New Model
10. Shrapnel - Raised on Decay
11. Myrkur - Mareridt
12. Mountains Crave - As We Were When We Were Not
13. Pallbearer - Heartless
14. The Creepshow - Death at My Door.
15. Abstract Void - Into the Blue
16. Sanhedrin - A Funeral For the World
17. Bell Witch - Mirror Reaper
18. Power Trip - Nightmare Logic
19. Hellripper - Coagulating Darkness
20. Satans Hollow - Satans Hollow
21. Metalian - Midnight Rider
22. Kreator - Gods of Violence
23. Night Viper - Exterminator
24. Hellfire -Free Again
25. Rancid - Trouble Maker

Not in any great order other than the top five but they are all great records

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 1:41 am

Cavalera Conspiracy - Psychosis
Galactic Cowboys - Long Way Back to the Moon
Prong - Zero Days
Mastadon - Emperor of Sand
The Obsessed - Sacred
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Here is a cd I missed. Anybody here pick it  up? I am just going to buy now..

Mike Lepond's Silent Assassins - Pawn And Prophecy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 2017 top ten albums   Your 2017 top ten albums - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your 2017 top ten albums
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next