Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Stroman doesn't seem to be taking this well.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Nope, he's attacking HHH! Power slams the Game into the canvas to end the show! Not a bad SS, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Two power slams! Now it ends.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 11:09 pm

I didn't like the last match much but I was glad to see HHH vs Roode which i've always wanted and Shin vs Bowel.

Was it rust or age that HHH and Angle showed? Even Cena but that is more rust I bet. I felt like the last match was awkward but I agree the PPV was pretty good. Best match was Charlotte vs Bliss and the Women's Division match and Brock vs AJ.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Once again though NXT outdid the main PPV.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Wow, they gave Samoa Joe a submission win over "Thin Bowel" on Raw. Naturally it was a really competitive, back and forth match but the end result surprises me.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 8:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow, they gave Samoa Joe a submission win over "Thin Bowel" on Raw.  Naturally it was a really competitive, back and forth match but the end result surprises me.

Rumor is Vince has soured on Balor and believes he is bland and boring when not the demon.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 10:38 am

Seeing Finn on KO 365 and seeing his attitude after Vinny souring on him it makes me feel like he's a pretty cool dude in real life. Gonna watch the 24 special on him later today.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 pm

24: Finn Bálor was really awesome. Dude's got a great outlook on things. I hope they keep the rivalry with Joe going since they did such a good job on NXT.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:20 pm

So he's not Thin Bowel anymore?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm

He's always gonna be Thin Bowel. I think as a wrestler he's always gonna piss me off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Laughing very hard

You'll come around.  That's how I used to be with The Miz.  But then I started learning about him as a person and I eventually changed my mind.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:54 pm

I like Miz so much that he still pisses me off sometimes. Haha!

Watching that Finn 24 makes me wanna go to Ireland all the more. I even named my daughter Erin cuz of it. Had I had another daughter she was destined to be named Roisin.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:57 pm

akeldama wrote:
I like Miz so much that he still pisses me off sometimes. Haha!

Watching that Finn 24 makes me wanna go to Ireland all the more. I even named my daughter Erin cuz of it. Had I had another daughter she was destined to be named Roisin.

You and me both!  Visiting Ireland is on my Bucket List.  I love green, rolling hills; I love Irish music;  and I love good beer!

It's a no-brainer.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Yup, of course the Irish music, Thin Lizzy (my all-time fave). I even had my daughter's name tattooed on my arm in a Celtic font with knot work inside the letters. Beer is a definite given, they showed him in a pub a lot and it looked like a lot of fun. Getting drunk seems "funner" in Ireland. Razz
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:52 am

This guy does great mini-docs:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm

RAW's feature match tonight apparently is Reigns vs Elias for the IC belt.  Are they beginning Sampson's slide down the roster with this match?  Because there's no way he's beating RR.  Plus they've apparently saddled him with Miztourage.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:25 pm

And Paige is back Smile

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 pm

I think Paige makes a great female heel.  She's so hateable in that role.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:25 am

I find her easy on the eyes shes my #2 favorite for the women's division right now. Charlotte #1
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 am

I wonder if Paige still has her "Alberto" tattoo. Was it visible or did they cover it?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:25 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/905341-john-cena-being-sued-by-ford-motor-company#/slide/1

And everybody says Cena doesn't sell.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 pm

I think this Mandy Rose chick in Paige's Absolution group is hot.  She reminds me of a younger Trish Stratus.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Watching NXT on USA

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: