Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Horror Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

American Horror Story Empty
PostSubject: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:04 am

Had never seen this show before, catching up on Netflix. Currently on the Freak Show season. Out of town on business and not a lot to do in the evenings so I can watch several episodes.

Pretty neat show. Without giving anything about it away, each season is a different story in a different setting but uses most of the same actors and actresses. Each season is an entirely different show. Pretty cool concept. I think so far my favorite is "Coven". Still a few episodes left of Freak Show, hopefully can finish it off tonight.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 am

I've liked every season to varying degrees. Probably Asylum was my favorite though (season 2 I think).The only season I did not watch the whole way through was the Hotel season. I imagine I'll catch it on Netflix one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 am

I lost interest in this show about halfway thru the "Freak Show" season and haven't been back.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:28 am

My son dressed as Twisty the Clown for Halloween this year.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 7:20 am

I finished up Freak Show last night and really enjoyed that series as well. Started episode 1 of Hotel last night and will finish it up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:07 am

The thing with this show is it usually starts off great and then peters out to a feeble climax. Cult has been the best season ever so far but this weeks episode had some worrying signs of that happening again. Hopefully it's just a blip.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Murder House and Coven return! Stevie Nicks! Lily Rabe! Emma Roberts!

And Taissa Farmiga returns to play Zoe and Violet?!?
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Recent photo of the Coven witches. I assume someone with regeneration powers brings the dead ones back.

American Horror Story Replacement_picture
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 5:55 pm

I've seen that. I'm curious to see this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: