Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brainstorm - Downburst

Go down 
+7
MetalRob331
Follower of Jesus
GrandNational
romeolimagolf
Wargod
scottmitchell74
kmorg
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:52 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:16 am

Can anyone explain to me what the cover of this album has to do with anything? It's bugging the crap outta me. What the hell is that anyway, a ninja mummy? And why is the title "Downburst"?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:36 am

tohostudios wrote:
Can anyone explain to me what the cover of this album has to do with anything? It's bugging the crap outta me. What the hell is that anyway, a ninja mummy? And why is the title "Downburst"?

:worthless:

I'm too lazy to seek it out myself. I have other worthless posts to make.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:13 am

Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 511NySQ%2BupL._SS500_

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:19 am

tohostudios wrote:
Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 511NySQ%2BupL._SS500_

Thank you for that. As for the pic, I'd say it looks a little like Storm Shadow, the ninja from GI Joe. Maybe the guys are big GI Joe fans? The title "Downburst"? Eh, I got nothing.

Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Review_6ss_3
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:47 pm

I wondered the same thing Toho.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Me likey and I want more of these guys (Symphorce too). I'm thinking Liquid Monster next because the cover kicks a**!!! headbanger

Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Liquid
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:50 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Me likey and I want more of these guys (Symphorce too). I'm thinking Liquid Monster next because the cover kicks a**!!! headbanger

Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Liquid

Good choice DB!! I have all the Brainstorm albums and Liquid Monster is still my favorite.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Not only is Liquid Monster my favorite of theirs, it's one of my favorite Metal albums ever. They hit a grand slam with that one.

Liquid Monster
= Halle Berry

Downburst = Halle Berry pregnant. Still hot but, well, pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm - Downburst
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2