Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brainstorm - Downburst

Go down 
+7
MetalRob331
Follower of Jesus
GrandNational
romeolimagolf
Wargod
scottmitchell74
kmorg
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Brainstorm - Downburst Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:03 pm

Ah, 2008 is already looking pretty good. I can't wait for this album!

Quote :
German metallers BRAINSTORM have set "Downburst" as the title of their new album, due on January 25 in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy and January 28 in the rest of the world via Metal Blade Records. The track listing for the effort is as follows (not final sequence):

01. Falling Spiral Down
02. Fire Walk With Me
03. Stained With Sin
04. Frozen
05. End In Sorrow
06. Redemption In Your Eyes
07. How Do You Feel
08. All Alone
09. Surrounding Walls
10. Crawling In Chains
11. Protect Me From Myself

Commented the band: "We have spared neither trouble nor expense to deliver you the best-sounding, state-of-the-art BRAINSTORM album to date, can't wait to let you hear because this one will leave you with your jaw dropped, I'm sure! We are almost done with the mix and all I can say is that everything sounds f*#%ing amazing."

BRAINSTORM will release a new single, "Fire Walk with Me" (cover artwork), on October 19 in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy and October 22 in the rest of the world via Metal Blade Records.

Asked why this song is so special for the band, singer Andy B. Franck stated, "This is BRAINSTORM… better then ever! Play it loud and find out yourself! This hits you right in your face!"

"Fire Walk with Me" single track listing:

01. Fire Walk With Me (single version)
02. Breathe
03. Worlds Are Coming Through (live)
04. Painside (live)
05. Fire Walk With Me (Firestarter mix)

In other news, BRAINSTORM has been confirmed for the ProgPower UK festival in Bristol, UK on Saturday, March 29, 2008 and the Metalcamp festival on July 5, 2008 in Tolmin, Slovenia.

A European co-headlining tour with EVERGREY will kick off on February 29 in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Metal Blade in June released the first-ever BRAINSTORM DVD, "Honey from the B's (Beasting around the Bush)". The box set was released in digipack format "with special metal effect." The disc entered the Hungarian Music DVD chart at position No. 18.

BRAINSTORM recently parted ways with longtime bass player Andreas Mailänder and is currently seeking a replacement
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:06 pm

It will be mine! I'm also going for the DVD soon!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:28 pm

Woo!!! Liquid Monster is one of my all-time favorites so this is a no brainer!!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:00 pm

New Mystic Prophecy comes out soon, I will be getting the new Brainstorm but the DVD is pricey!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:16 pm

http://www.myspace.com/mbpreview

Two new songs up.
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:53 pm

It has already leaked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 pm

romeolimagolf wrote:
It has already leaked.
I hate you.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:08 pm

Definitly will get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:10 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Definitly will get it.
I downloaded it. Haha. Sounds excellent so far! Not as fast as the early stuff, though. But still sounds like they did on Liquid Monster.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Quote :
But still sounds like they did on Liquid Monster

This is good news!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Definitly will get it.
I downloaded it. Haha. Sounds excellent so far! Not as fast as the early stuff, though. But still sounds like they did on Liquid Monster.

I must be the only person here that's never downloaded an album. I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:55 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Definitly will get it.
I must be the only person here that's never downloaded an album. I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Probably. I only download really rare releases, like old demos and such, things I'll likely never find original copies of, and releases from my favorite bands. Brainstorm is one of them. I'll delete it soon. I always delete them after a few listens.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Sleep

Every Brainstorm album sounds like every other Brainstorm album. This band sounds so monotone to me. I've only kept Metus Mortis, which is okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:24 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:
Sleep

Every Brainstorm album sounds like every other Brainstorm album. This band sounds so monotone to me. I've only kept Metus Mortis, which is okay.
I suggest visiting the doctors' office for wax build-up.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:28 am

Love Andy is Symphorce as well but i def prefer Brainstorm over them. Great 2 songs will wait to buy this release
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:01 am

I'll buy this. Of all the "newer" bands I've gotten into over the past 2 or 3 years, these guys have yet to disappoint me. Although I think their name is kinda stupid.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:22 pm

I just ordered this yesturday from metal blade. I got the limited edition jakebox.

Also looking through I saw Symphorce was half price so I ordered these as well...

Twice Second
Phorceful ahead
Godspeed (limited with dvd)
Become (limited with dvd)

I also got truth to promises on ebay. Now all I need is Sinctuary but I see it on ebay and amazon for a rediculous price. If anyone sees it cheap let me know.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:41 pm

So has anyone checked it out latley? I think this is such a strange release. I like it, but I don't ,ove it. I am a little dissapointed, but still can't seem to get it out of my player. It is def. 100% Brainstorm, but yet it sounds different somehow. Strange....

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Quote :
I got the limited edition jakebox

I'm not being a d*ck here, but what is a jakebox? Is that a typo or some new packaging I'm not familiar with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:00 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

I'm not being a d*ck here, but what is a jakebox? Is that a typo or some new packaging I'm not familiar with?

Stop being a jakeass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:10 pm

Stop hijakeing my thread!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:49 am

Just bought the new cd its killer. I actually think slowing it down a bit and focusing on the songwriting is what they should do. They did it on this release and its killer.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:03 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

It's a new patent where the CD is put inside a paper "jaw/mouth" inside the digipak. Vety scewy stuff, that is worse than the fold out stuff...

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 am

kmorg wrote:

It's a new patent where the CD is put inside a paper "jaw/mouth" inside the digipak. Vety scewy stuff, that is worse than the fold out stuff...

I hate those. Just stick to regular jewelcases and stop being fancy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:10 am

kmorg wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Thanks, Kmorg. You are a gentleman. Specter & Eyesore, get bent. crazy happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Downburst   Brainstorm - Downburst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm - Downburst
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next