Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....

Go down 
+12
Boris2008
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
mc666
James B.
Thelemech
Shawn Of Fire
moonspell67
John Madden
manny
Fat Freddy
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Empty
PostSubject: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Bobby-liebling-2015-1000x515

Bobby Liebling (Pentagram) is in trouble again.... this dude just can't keep his sh*t together.

The band just did a run of U.S. dates without him - Victor Griffin stood in on vox and by all accounts did a bad-ass job. Now they will be doing the same for a tour of Europe because Bobby's apparently in jail, on charges of assaulting a "vulnerable adult family member."

No official statement has been made but apparently the "vulnerable family member" in question was Bobby's elderly mother, who's in her 80s. Nice.

Viewers of the "Last Days Here" documentary about Bobby's struggle to get off the dope and back on stage might remember that at that time he was living in his elderly parents' basement. I guess this is the thanks they get.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/05/11/report-pentagrams-bobby-liebling-arrested-for-first-degree-assault-of-a-vulnerable-adult-family-member/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu May 11, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 5:36 pm

I do not know Bobby Liebling's work with Pentagram, the band never made an impact with me, because only heard the name and never the music.

My impression is that he got his shit together, was married to some girl who is way too young and had a child with her, I guess I was wrong.

He is an asshole and a coward if he really did what is alleged, and screw him and his legacy. Domestic violence gets no pass from me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Quote :
My impression is that he got his shit together, was married to some girl who is way too young and had a child with her, I guess I was wrong.

I hear that the wife wised up and left him some time ago, and took the kid with her.

...which means she wasn't as dumb as she looked in the Last Days Here doc.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 5:53 pm

His family BOUGHT him crack, while he was a do nothing shit lord. I couldn't believe that hot lady was even interested in that ancient prick.
Back to top Go down
moonspell67
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
moonspell67

Number of posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 7:41 pm

pentagram...........................yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 8:33 pm

I like Pentagram. I watched the documentary and it's pretty obvious his parents enabled him to be a drug-addled washout. He never had tough love.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:03 pm

I don't know Pentagram (besides the name) so I definitely know the man, but what a jackass. That's unconscionable.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:09 pm

I hope he gets what is coming to him.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 11:02 pm

In jail, let's hope he gets a member in a vulnerable place.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 12:48 am

Good thing he doesn't live in Guatemala or some sh*t. Apparently he's been found guilty without a trial, so he'd surely be lynched.

Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:50 am

That's a shame! Not excusing his actions, but drugs do some serious shit to your brain. Hope he gets some help with his addictions and I hope his mother is doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Wow. That is bad. I recently started getting into pentagram. Hope he seeks treatment.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:22 pm

F*ck him. Hope he goes to jail where he would have been years ago if his parents hadn't ruined their own lives sheltering him from the realities of addiction.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I like Pentagram. I watched the documentary and it's pretty obvious his parents enabled him to be a drug-addled washout. He never had tough love.

I have to agree with you. But it's very sad that after everything his parents did this is the respect his mother gets.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:51 am

His voice sounds like shit these days. Just retire the band...
Victor Griffin is the real talent.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 11:07 pm

My dad did the same w/his grandson, his addiction was/is gambling. He bailed him out more times than I can recount, and $pent more than imaginable!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:41 am

After watching the 'Last Days Here' documentary (2012), you get a sense that's it would only be a matter of time before he f**ked up again. My only surprise is that it took this long.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Bobby Liebling pleaded guilty to elder abuse/neglect and has been sentenced to 18 months in jail and three years probation:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/10/23/pentagrams-bobby-liebling-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-abuseneglect-of-a-vulnerable-adult-custodian/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....    Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobby (Pentagram) Liebling is in trouble again....
Page 1 of 1