Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

The Gaslight Anthem Empty
PostSubject: The Gaslight Anthem   The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 2:57 am

I loved these guys a few years back and kind of forgot about them, but felt like jamming them today and they're a really rad hard rock/punk-ish sounding band with a propensity for really catchy melodies. They sound kinda Springsteen influenced at times, too.

They haven't released an album in a long while, and their last one sucked ass, but I wouldn't be opposed to hearing another album of theirs as all the others are quality rock albums.

here's a song or two

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem   The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 am

My wife kind of likes them. Or at least the song or 2 she's heard on the radio. Can't say they do much for me. Classic Rock magazine was swinging from their nuts for awhile there, which is how I heard of them. And the Springsteen comparison doesn't do them any favors for me.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem   The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Love these guys, I even like the album Get Hurt.. I get the Springsteen thing but I hear more Petty with some punkpop influence. I hear they're on hold so Fallon could do a solo but not sure where that stands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem   The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem
Page 1 of 1