Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Go down 
+8
Addy
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
tohostudios
Required Fields
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Empty
PostSubject: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/cash-me-outside-girl-danielle-bregoli-television-show-a7656511.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm

OMG.

I'd never heard of this little bitch before about a month ago.  Then somehow I ran across the story that she was making a return visit on Dr. Phil.  The article talked about the "Cash me outside" line and I was like "WTH????"

So I looked it up on YouTube.  This little tramp not only said that line but also repeatedly referred to the mostly female audience as "ho's" (at which the audience inexplicably laughed and applauded).  After seeing that all I wanted to do was slap her senseless. 

Then I watched the return appearance and realized that the kid really never had a chance because her mother is just as big an a-hole. 

But to give this piece of white trash her own show?  Who the hell is going to watch that other than other white trash tramps?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:07 pm

That shocks you? It was inevitable. And I really don't know who that skank is but I see here repeatedly on Facebook posts. Just ignore it like the plague.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 pm

CM Kornbluth predicted it over 50 years ago. 

Google "The Marching Morons".

I read that story when I was about 10 and never dreamed I'd live to see it coming true.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:10 pm

It's truly sad what's considered "entertainment" anymore.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:17 pm

007 wrote:
That shocks you? It was inevitable. And I really don't know who that skank is but I see here repeatedly on Facebook posts. Just ignore it like the plague.

As soon as I started seeing her bratty face popping up everywhere I knew it was just a matter of time. It's truly a shame.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 pm

She also just put out a song...

Unsurprisingly, it's one of the worst songs I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 1:53 am

I must live in a cave, never heard of her. From what I've read here, I kinda wish that was still the case.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:09 am

Rewarding her bad behavior with a show? Not surprising from today's sleazy entertainment biz.
We live in a Jerry Springer world now...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:36 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I must live in a cave, never heard of her. From what I've read here, I kinda wish that was still the case.

This is why I mostly watch movies nowadays, instead of TV. It limits my exposure to flash-in-the-pan celebutards like whoever this chick is. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 4:19 pm

never heard of her but from the sound of it ill stay away as i want to perserve my brain cells
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

This is why I mostly watch movies nowadays, instead of TV. It limits my exposure to flash-in-the-pan celebutards like whoever this chick is. Laughing very hard
Yeah I'm the same way. If I do find a TV show I like I record it the dvr so I can skip the brainwashing commercials. Movies, baseball and now football make up most of my tv watching.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:35 pm

she and Lavar Bell should do a show together...

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 2:09 am

Seriously, you complain about that when you have this?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Toddlers-tiaras-honey-boo-boo-child-gets-supe-L-uVGvr7

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Noetic Effect
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I read that story when I was about 10 and never dreamed I'd live to see it coming true.

Thanks for the story recommendation, it's excellent so far ... Interesting to read a thread for one thing but get something else out of it .... and in this case, the 'cash me outside' girl, however inadvertently, did some good, though she wouldn't understand or care if she knew .....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Noetic Effect wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Thanks for the story recommendation, it's excellent so far ... Interesting to read a thread for one thing but get something else out of it .... and in this case, the 'cash me outside' girl, however inadvertently, did some good, though she wouldn't understand or care if she knew .....

Glad you're enjoying it.  It's eerily prophetic...

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 7:36 pm

I haven't got too far yet, (at work, shhh don't tell anybody), but I'm at the "Take It and Stick It!" radio gameshow part .... I'm already starting to get the picture, yikes ...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 pm

I read that story over 40 years ago and the premise just stuck with me.

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 7:50 pm

I've just got to the part where he jumps out of the population control agent's car having thoughts, apparently, about George Orwell's 1984, in fear of the response he'll get as he runs away. But oh yes, I can see why, it's a very well-written story so far ....

ETA The chocolate and the drink! AHAAAHAAhaha
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Finish the story yet?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:52 am

She now has yet another song...

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:04 pm

WTF language is that???? I understand Spanish better than anything that skank spews out.

Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 7:42 pm

I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Danielle-bregoli-danielle-bregoli-im-bout-to-be-a-millionaire-19002270

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Aaron_D wrote:
I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Danielle-bregoli-danielle-bregoli-im-bout-to-be-a-millionaire-19002270

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Even if that's true (which I doubt) I'd bet my house this little tramp will be dead before she's 30.

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore...   I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Page 1 of 1