Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Sib Hasian - Boston

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
akeldama
mikeinfla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Empty
PostSubject: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Sib Hashian -- the drummer for the rock group Boston -- died after collapsing onstage Wednesday night ... TMZ has learned.
Sib's son, Adam, tells us the drummer was on the Legends of Rock Cruise and was midset when he suddenly collapsed. A witness says CPR was performed and a defibrillator was used but to no avail.
The L.O.R. Cruise began on March 18 in Florida and had stops in several places including Puerto Rico and the Bahamas. We're told the cruise will continue and other musicians are performing tributes to Sib on the boat Thursday.
The drummer -- who donned an EPIC afro in the early days of his stellar career -- was famously part of Boston's self-titled album, which featured the mega-hit "More Than a Feeling."

RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Attachment
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 2:05 pm

RIP... Gonna have to jam some Boston in his honor. I haven't jammed any Boston in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Well, dang!

It's only been within the last year or two that I've added any Boston to my collection; but I've been enjoyin' em quite a bit.

R.I.P. sir.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Damn shame. Dying doing what he loved doing though.

RIP.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Too bad. He was only 67. RIP
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 pm

It has to be awful to witness someone dying on stage. 67 in the grander scheme of life is way too young to die. My condolences go out to his family and loved ones. Very sad...

R.I.P. Sib Hashian
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:39 pm

I'm not enjoying this part of getting older at all.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Didn't Jimmy Bain (Rainbow, Dio, etc.) die while on one of those classic-rock themed cruises too?

Geez. If I were a rocker of a certain age group, I wouldn't wanna set foot on a ship right now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:07 pm

That's a tremenous photo, mileinfla !
Next to Eric Carr, Sib had amazing hair.
I live in New England....and in Autumn time - and
hearing any Boston song on the car radio - the magic !
I think of A J Pero dying on the road too ....
Boston is playing this year with Joan Jett as an opener....
It'd be cool if they got a famous drummer to fill in.
But, as you know, the lead singer passed suddenly, tragic.
Great album cover art too ! RIP SIB !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sib Hasian - Boston   RIP Sib Hasian - Boston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Sib Hasian - Boston
Page 1 of 1