Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power

Go down 
+4
Boris2008
Gilbert
Wurthless
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Empty
PostSubject: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:07 am

holy shit has anyone ever heard this? i hadn't had a metal song send chills down my spine in a while, until I ran across this today. i just found out about their EP Master of Evil and I took a liking to it, but found the production lacking. so i checked out their debut full-length LP and was f*cking blindsided by awesome.

check it out if you love killer traditional metal.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:14 am

it's like faster dio and ample destruction-jag panzer with really rad, pretty unique soaring vocals.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:36 am

Very nice indeed. Not sure this album is going to be easy to find.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:02 am

Gilbert wrote:
Very nice indeed.  Not sure this album is going to be easy to find.

Lucky for you that it was repressed both on vinyl (by Heavy Forces) and CD (by Eat Metal) in 2015 and both formats are available pretty cheap Very Happy

It sounds great, must investigate further
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:24 am

Their 2015 album is pretty good too

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39461

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 am

I'm liking the sound of that. Man, too many bands.....
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:59 am

I've got this, their Master Of Evil EP and their Missin Pieces album they released under the name Mindless. I've never heard their new one, but the EP and their first album are very good.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:19 am

Witchfinder wrote:
I've got this, their Master Of Evil EP and their Missin Pieces album they released under the name Mindless.  I've never heard their new one, but the EP and their first album are very good.

Well my friend, you never miss a release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 am

007 wrote:
I'm liking the sound of that. Man, too many bands.....

No way to keep up anymore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:41 am

Gilbert wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
I've got this, their Master Of Evil EP and their Missin Pieces album they released under the name Mindless.  I've never heard their new one, but the EP and their first album are very good.

Well my friend, you never miss a release Very Happy

Ha!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Sounds good!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:00 pm

nevermore wrote:
Sounds good!!

it does. I have to get these.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 3:52 pm

I payed a visit to Eat Metal Records and came back with this album as a gift from the owner. Will give it a first spin tomorrow on the ride to work. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 4:05 pm

It sounds very good to my ears and apparently Psychotic Waltz ripped them off when they did "Another Prophet Song"!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 5:20 am

Mindless Sinner have released a new album titled Poltergeist. Ordered my copy a few days ago, along with their debut EP and The New Messiah album.

What a band headbanger.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power   Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power
Page 1 of 1