Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The more expensive cds.

Go down 
+15
martinsane
Thelemech
manny
Eyesore
BearOnUnicycle
Required Fields
Witchfinder
Gilbert
Stender
MetalGuy71
exact33
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
John Madden
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The more expensive cds.   The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Not to mention, not all of these ridiculously expensive cds are even worth the money. For every ultra-rare gem out there like Rage of Angels or Zeno, there's plenty of stuff thats mediocre at best and is mostly rare because most people didnt buy it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The more expensive cds.   The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Sometimes sniffing does help! The more expensive cds. - Page 2 288219
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: The more expensive cds.   The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Hadley wrote:
Not to mention, not all of these ridiculously expensive cds are even worth the money. For every ultra-rare gem out there like Rage of Angels or Zeno, there's plenty of stuff thats mediocre at best and is mostly rare because most people didnt buy it in the first place.

I know what you're saying.

The album by Overthrow I was referring to is a fantastic album.

But look at the record label Metal Enterprises. Does anyone remember that label? Their albums often go for about $100 or so, and they were known for putting out some of the worst albums ever released under the metal banner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The more expensive cds.   The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Hadley wrote:

I'm going with that theory for all the crap I buy now. Yea, that last Danzig cover album was shite and only sold 30 copies. But just think, in 20 years, a rarity like that will pay for my retirement home!! Razz

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The more expensive cds.   The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:41 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hadley wrote:

I'm going with that theory for all the crap I buy now. Yea, that last Danzig cover album was shite and only sold 30 copies. But just think, in 20 years, a rarity like that will pay for my retirement home!! Razz

in 30 years you wont know Danzig from Dan Akroyd.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The more expensive cds.   The more expensive cds. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The more expensive cds.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2