Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe

Go down 
+7
Gilbert
James B.
thejokeriv
manny
ultmetal
exact33
BillRoxx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Empty
PostSubject: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:19 am

One word ... Awesome !

Anyone pick up this CD or DVD yet?

I picked up both and the Cd is awesome but haven't watched the DVD yet.

Really missing RJD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 am

Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe 61KhwSB54qL._SL500_AA300_

Picked up the DVD this evening, it's a total ass-kicker. The 17 minute version of "Heaven & Hell" is damn near definitive. Ronnie was in great voice for that gig, the whole band sounds inspired.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 am

Its on the list!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

It's on my list as well. I had to get the Dio at Donington disc first.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 am

This is also on my want list
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 am

Ordered it from amazon the other day
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 am

Gonna have to go to town today fer sures

icy roads or not !!!!

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:41 am

What are the songs on the album?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 am

James B. wrote:
Gonna have to go to town today fer sures

icy roads or not !!!!

I must really be bored \'arry \'eadbanger quoting myself

Headed to town today and the highway was nothing nice. Sunny when I left home but wind and snow (big time) by the time I got 80 miles away. I much prefer driving in those conditions in my Peterbuilt than my Saturn 4 door sedan Laughing very hard anyways, Hastings didin't get my money today. Another day or aother way.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:49 am

Got the DVD and CD. I have listened to the CD and it was awesome, but I too have not watched the DVD yet. I bought the Sacred Heart concert one as well, (not the new release) and need to watch that first.

However I am sure we can say no doubt that the DVD will be awesome.

I wish the 2 DIO songs that Ronny completed would come out in some form be it digital or even some kind of album, even if it is a greatest hits album.....heck I would buy it just for those 2 songs.........makes me wonder what the last 2 Magica albums could have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 am

Gilbert wrote:

What are the songs on the album?

TRACKLISTING (DVD) - The CD omits E5150 & Country Girl (Country Girl is just the first verse, used as an intro to Neon Knights)

1. E5150
2. The Mob Rules
3. Children of the Sea
4. I
5. Bible Black
6. Time Machine
7. Fear
8. Falling Off the Edge of the World
9. Follow The Tears
10. Die Young
11. Heaven and Hell
12. Encore: Country Girl
13. Neon Knights
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:40 am

I'll get it eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 am

Very good album. Really can't go wrong with a live release from these guys. Nice send-off for H&H.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 am

I am really enjoying the DVD!!! As Detuned said on another thread, Tommi's solo during H&H is amazing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:44 am

Zombie thread! Back from the dead! Braaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiins!!

Just scored a clearance copy of this CD from Hastings for $2.99 (new & sealed, but with a cut out) - gave it a first listen on the way to work this AM. Didn't get all the way thru it but what I heard is pretty badass, and I'm not even a big live album guy.

I now regret even further that I never got to see H&H live. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Zombie thread! Back from the dead! Braaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiins!!

Just scored a clearance copy of this CD from Hastings for $2.99 (new & sealed, but with a cut out) - gave it a first listen on the way to work this AM. Didn't get all the way thru it but what I heard is pretty badass, and I'm not even a big live album guy.

I now regret even frurther that I never got to see H&H live. Sad

You should pick up the DVD, pretty amazing gig and huge crowd. This one is much better than the excellent heaven and bell at radio city music hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe   Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven & Hell - Live in Europe
Page 1 of 1