Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

And right now I'm loving watching Nia Jax beat the living hell out of Bayley.

So why do I have the feeling Bayley is going to win this?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm a bit behind so I haven't gotten to that but I'm sure you are right. I don't have heel hate for Steph just pure hatred. As a kid and now I prefer heels.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:30 pm

lol! Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard

Down goes Bayley!!!

Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:32 pm

I actually think Steph has gotten much better in her role.  Her acting has improved a lot since she first started being an onscreen character.  She's eminently hateable now which is the point.  But I do feel sorry for Mick having to play flunky all the time. I've read his self-penned autobiographies and he has a great mind for wrestling; he deserves better than this.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Like I said it's not heel hate for me towards Steph, I've always loathed her. I've never heard a woman's weight mentioned on WWE till now that they mentioned Nia's weight.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

When both wrestlers are out of the ring and one goes back in the ref starts the count over so why didn't he restart it during Bayley vs Nia?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:47 pm

I know TNA used to talk about how much Awesome Kong weighed but I never heard WWE do that before tonight.  270?  And Bayley probably weighs what, 130 tops?  She kills me.  Look at her physique; has she ever lifted a weight in her life?  She has arms like toothpicks.  Compare her to Charlotte or Natalya; it's not even close.  

Yeah I just hate Bayley.  She's like a 16 year old girl in there with real athletes.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 pm

akeldama wrote:
When both wrestlers are out of the ring and one goes back in the ref starts the count over so why didn't he restart it during Bayley vs Nia?

I've never seen that. That's how countouts happen. One wrestler rolls back in before the 10 count and the other doesn't. I don't remember ever seeing the ref start the count over again once one wrestler is back in the ring. Maybe in a special stips match but not in a regular one.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Hmmm... maybe I'm just confused but there's many times when one wrestler is pummeling another outside and barely rolls in really fast and back out to reset the ref's count and continue the onslaught outside of the ring.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Now that you say it like that you're right.

Eh, more selective rule enforcement.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm

And Tom Brady just made The List!

Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:11 pm

lol!

Goldberg wrote his own name on Jericho's List!

Jericho's reaction was priceless!  That was hilarious!

This has been the most enjoyable RAW so far this year IMO. Not so much for the wrestling but for the characters.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Barely saw the CW match. Tozawa is a fun character. I really enjoy the CWD and the CWC was a great tourney.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Jericho always delivers. He's a great heel.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Now that you say it like that you're right.

Eh, more selective rule enforcement.

Thinking about it some more, maybe there's a difference between a wrestler being in control and just pounding the hell out of his opponent outside of the ring as opposed to both wrestlers being incapacitated outside of the ring at the same time. It seems to me the scenario you describe where one person rolls back into the ring to break up the countout is always when that person is beating the crap out of someone outside of the ring.

Who knows? This is WWE we're talking about so logic changes from match to match.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:21 pm

akeldama wrote:

I agree; he's been a great heel in every federation I've seen him in. And this whole List thing is just the latest example of his heel genius. Did you notice there are people in the audience where T shirts about The List?

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm

That very well could be, I'm gonna pay more attention to that, (countout). On another note, idk who I despise more; Turdberg or Staph McMahon.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I agree; he's been a great heel in every federation I've seen him in.  And this whole List thing is just the latest example of his heel genius.  Did you notice there are people in the audience where T shirts about The List?

He credited the list to one of the writers but I haven't noticed the t shirts. I need one of those even without seeing one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 pm

http://shop.wwe.com/chris-jericho-you-just-made-the-list-t-shirt/77101.html?dwvar_77101_color=Navy%20Blue#q=the%2Blist&lang=en_US&start=2

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
http://shop.wwe.com/chris-jericho-you-just-made-the-list-t-shirt/77101.html?dwvar_77101_color=Navy%20Blue#q=the%2Blist&lang=en_US&start=2

Great deal! I read somewhere that Jericho doesn't have heel merch so that makes this even better.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm tempted to get one myself.

Hardly a day goes by without me telling someone on my team at work that "so and so" is on my list.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:40 pm

I keep watching all these replays of Joe beating up Rollins and I don't see where Rollins' injury happened. I'm not sure it was Joe's fault. Maybe Rollins' knee just gave out.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 pm

I think it happened sometime before or during the Katina Clutch. Did you hear/see when Joe asked if he was ok and Seth said he hopes so?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
 I know TNA used to talk about how much Awesome Kong weighed but I never heard WWE do that before tonight.  270?  And Bayley probably weighs what, 130 tops?  She kills me.  Look at her physique; has she ever lifted a weight in her life?  She has arms like toothpicks.  Compare her to Charlotte or Natalya; it's not even close.  

Yeah I just hate Bayley.  She's like a 16 year old girl in there with real athletes.

I find a lot of people sharing your view on Bayley. The "gee golly gosh" type of face just doesn't cut it these days unless your under 12 years of age. Also the hugging smiley on the titantron and those annoying as buck flying tube guys look so damn stupid. Personally, as long as she delivers in the ring, I'm not going to be too harsh on her, but I also don't have any endearing feelings for the character either. Also, in what world is a belly to belly suplex a finishing move?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Plus she needs to lift some weights.

Bayley is built like a marathon runner; I don't see any muscles at all. I think that's probably what bugs me about her the most; she looks like a teenage girl in there with real athletes. Like I said before compare her physique to Charlotte, Natalya, Naomi or practically any other woman on the WWE roster. She's pathetic.

And you're right, all that other BS about her character just makes her worse.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: