Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Lari wrote:
Bray vs Orton, Cena vs Taker, Jericho vs Owens, Brock vs Goldberg, Triple H vs Rollins, Big Show vs Shaq.

I think that's what we'll get. I hope. Unless Balor returns, then it's Balor vs Owens. They'll keep Jericho as a back-up until they know for sure if Balor returns in time to build up a match.

Actually, Jericho is leaving again for Fozzy. Expect a send off soon.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
WWE plans as of now are Orton v. Wyatt at Mania.  I don't pay $10.99 per month for the Wrestling Observer for the hell of it! Laughing

Good point! I usually get my Wrestling Observer comments second hand from Conrad Thompson and Bruce Prichard (if you have heard the podcast yet, check it out, some good stuff "Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard").
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Dave Melzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio (via Wrestling Inc) that the current plan for the Universal title is to have Goldberg fight Kevin Owens at WWE Fastlane (March 5). Goldberg would then move on to defend against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 33.

Owens is set to defend against Sami Zayn at WWE live events heading into Fastlane, which would presumably become non-title after Fastlane, as they’re still scheduled. Goldberg doesn’t work live events, so if he wins the title, this will be the third year in a row a world title wasn’t defended at live events before Wrestlemania. Triple H went into Wrestlemania 32 as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and Lesnar did the same before Wrestlemania 31. Neither worked live events at that time.

Meanwhile, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman are set to fight at house shows leading into Wrestlemania, and their match will headline those RAW events. However, the plan is still for Reigns to fight The Undetaker at the event. It was previously reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that neither AJ Styles nor Kevin Owens would be champion heading into Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:17 pm

I didnt expect Randy Orton to win the rumble

I also didnt expect Cena to win his 16th world title (well i knew it would eventually happen)

I heard Lesnar got squashed by Goldberg in the Rumble , then the taker taking out Goldberg wonder if those 3 will have a triple threat at WM
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 6:26 pm

All I can say is thank God Bayley didn't beat Charlotte. I'll take a Cena title reign for years over a Bayley title reign for days. I even like Roman Reigns more than Bayley.

Actually I can't remember the last time I hated a wrestling character as much as I hate Bayley. Just something about her face coupled with that smarmy, feel good character just really makes me want to slap the taste out of her mouth.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:35 pm

The opening of tonight's Raw was hilarious.

When Braun Strowman showed footage from a week ago of Owens promising him a title shot, Jericho yelled "That's CGI!!!!"

lol!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Damn, this sucks.

Charlotte, Gallows and Anderson vs Cesaro, Sheamus and Bayley.

I really like the Cesaro/Sheamus team but I have to root against them here because of who they're teamed with. Ugh.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:46 pm

I have doubts about Samoa Joe being brought up, rumor has been nobody in a position of authority wants him there. Even if they were to bring him up it wouldn't be at the expense of Roman because:

Start at 14:28

King Ross can be quite annoying sometimes but I love that bit Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 6:25 pm

You mean to tell me that Charlotte got pinned by one Bayley to belly in a match where they barely wrestled and Reigns kicked out of a brass knuckle shot among other things? I'm not against the Bayley to belly but it needs something more to it like coming off the second rope or something. She isn't Magnum T.A. and this isn't the mid 80s.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 6:37 pm

I know Samoa Joe has never been what you'd call a "physical specimen" but last night's RAW was the first time I've seen him since his TNA days and he looks to have added at least 25-30 pounds - and not in a good way. I guess it doesn't matter if he's supposed to be some indestructible monster and last night it looked like he can still do all the signature moves I associate with him but I don't like his odds of getting very high in the pecking order given Vince's predilection for body-builder types.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Watching Smackdown.

Puh-leeze....Are we really supposed to believe that Luke Harper has turned over a new leaf and is now going to help Cena in his fight with Bray and Orton?

C'mon, it's the oldest swerve in the book. I'll be really surprised if Harper doesn't turn on Cena because Wyatt gave him a "task to prove he's worthy of the family" or some such BS.  It's been done a million times.  The real swerve would be to actually have Harper be face for a while but I don't think WWE Creative has enough ingenuity for that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 am

A real swerve would be for Cena to turn Heel and turn on Harper

Ive been reading its gonna be Reigns vs Undertaker at WM, makes no sense since Taker has been all up in Goldberg and Lesnar's business id like to see a triple threat at some point

I also think Lesnar is gonna win at WM only cuz Goldberg has had his number all the way at this point
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 pm

I'd LOVE for Cena to be a heel.  I'd actually like him then.

But it will never happen because of all the charity work he does.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:51 am

Yeah, seeing Joe was awesome but he sure look winded and sweated down after about 2 minutes.... Word now is that he injured Rollins and now Rollins is in question for Mania...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Ouch.  I guess what goes around comes around.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:13 pm

If you listen closely you can hear Joe ask Seth if he's ok and Seth relied, "I hope so".
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:20 pm

I know Joe has a rep for working stiff but I don't remember him ever injuring somebody before.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I know Joe has a rep for working stiff but I don't remember him ever injuring somebody before.

He broke Tyson Kidd's neck on his debut match.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Ouch!  That was in NXT?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:01 pm

No, it was a pre RAW dark match for WWE Superstars. I read somewhere that the WWE doctors really treated Kidd like crap after the match.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 6:06 am

Finally got around to watching this week's Smackdown. How come all the champions LOST? What is the purpose of being champ if they are going to get cleanly pinned??? Doesn't make sense and makes champs look weak. If they lose, they should lose the title. I've heard it stated that WWE says "wins are not important". Yes they are! A champ should ALWAYS win until a planned title change.

I remember when Honky had the IC title. Everyone wanted so badly for him to lose and you would watch just to see if he would lose and he never did. Made for some great moments until the title change with Warrior. We all hated Honky but if he lost matches every other week and kept the title would just be nonsense.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 12:48 pm

^^Good point^^
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Anyone ever been to the website Wrestlecrap? I've read the books by the site owner and found them quite entertaining, especially "Death of WCW", amazing how that company lasted so long, I expect we'll be seeing a "Death of TNA" book soon.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18944

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
Anyone ever been to the website Wrestlecrap?  I've read the books by the site owner and found them quite entertaining, especially "Death of WCW", amazing how that company lasted so long, I expect we'll be seeing a "Death of TNA" book soon.
I've been going there for years. I have the first two books, but haven't picked up the Wrestlecrap Book of Lists yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I am so tired of Steph berating and belittling Mick. Hopefully this leads to Noelle kicking her sorry a$$. I HATE her yelling/aggressive/pumped up voice. I hate her theme song. I hate her just as much as Toho dislikes Bayley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: