Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske

Go down 
+13
TheGreatDuck
Eyesore
exact33
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
nevermore
mc666
Wurthless
choosemetal
Fat Freddy
Lari
Red Kitty
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 pm

Of course, nothing near me. Hopefully one of the bigger shows will be filmed for a CD/DVD/Blu Ray so Helloween die hards like me who won't see this line-up don't feel too left out.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 am

I just received an email newsletter from the official site and it reads:

UNBELIEVABLE
As we are reeling from Wacken and preparing for the upcoming show in Bamberg, those maniacs are already launching the next sensation: For starters, Nuclear Blast has insisted to keep the band on their roster for a few more years, and – double bass drum roll – there will be a brand-new STUDIO ALBUM with KISKE AND HANSEN. With the band‘s songwriting trio ofWeikathHansen and Deris retreating to the studio together with these two exceptional singers in 2019, it‘s clear that the album scheduled for 2020 will be no less than epic. If this news doesn‘t get your blood pumping then maybe your proper rock baptism hasn‘t happened yet – the rest of us are over the moon, because: 

THE PUMPKINS UNITED DREAM CONTINUES!

Also, a new live album.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:10 pm

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:20 pm

That's awesome !
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Instant purchase!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Cant wait for the cd/DVD and of course the new album. I had a feeling it was going to happen. There was no way they couldn't after this tour. I'll be seeing them next month.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Thanks for the info, Lari. Not to be the downer dude, but does anyone else think it should take almost 2 years to accomplish this? It just seems like a long ways a way is all.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Not sure what Kai can do with Helloween that he can't with Gama Ray and I couldn't care less about Kiske.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 10:45 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Thanks for the info, Lari. Not to be the downer dude, but does anyone else think it should take almost 2 years to accomplish this? It just seems like a long ways a way is all.

They're releasing the DVD and some more shows got added to their tour. Maybe Kiske and Kai will be doing Unisonic and possibly Gamma Ray in Between?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Not sure what Kai can do with Helloween that he can't with Gama Ray and I couldn't care less about Kiske.

Release a good album. Kai went back to not singing again and now there is a new vocalist for Gamma Ray. Maybe things aren't working out. He's also got Unisonic. I think its best to let Gamma Ray stop for a while. Their last few albums haven't really been that great IMO.

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Studio update:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:02 am

I am curious to see what comes out of this reunion. About time we get a new Helloween album.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Helloweeeeeen

https://media.nuclearblast.de/shoplanding/2021/Helloween/skyfall.html

Click the link to see all the versions available for pre-order.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2