Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske

Go down 
+13
TheGreatDuck
Eyesore
exact33
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
nevermore
mc666
Wurthless
choosemetal
Fat Freddy
Lari
Red Kitty
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Empty
PostSubject: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:24 am

I sure do hope they play a date near me:

http://pumpkins-united.helloween.org/en/pumpkins-united-world-tour-2017-2018.html
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:32 am

That would be awesome. I got the strangest feeling that they won't be coming around here though.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:34 am

Wow!

Never thought I'd see this.

So how does it work? Everyone plays the songs they recorded?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 11:01 am

Sweet!

...but will they bring it to the US?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 2:21 pm

I will go and see this if they come near me!
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 8:28 pm

i'd love to see this if it comes anywhere near me.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:25 am

Pass a new Gamma Ray or Deris fronted Helloween. F*ck Kiske.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Sweet!

...but will they bring it to the US?

It's supposed to be a world tour. I'm sure it will only hit all the major markets in the States. I'd love to see them!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:31 am

A new song is available via www.helloween.org

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske 514d6f_f04a37dba3e541899c643b8cc0ee2165~mv2

FINALLY! THE PUMPKINS ARE UNITED!!!

AFTER 33 YEARS OF FINEST METAL
THE LEGENDARY LINE UP DOES IT AGAIN!
Rewarding the loyalty of  Pumpkin
Maniacs all over the world throughout
the decades,  the band wants to give
you a very  special gift:

Download the brand new song “PUMPKINS UNITED” for free!!!

www.helloween.org
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:36 am

I signed up to get the song but won't be able to check it out until later.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 pm

It's a good song. But I'm not sure Hansen & Kiske's vocals elevate the song as much as I was hoping they would.

It's not the glorious epic I somehow imagined it to be.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:14 am

I'm not feeling it with that song, very meh.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:45 am

Checked it and it is ok. I have learnt never to have high hopes for such reunions.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 6:39 pm

i like it. Sounds like Helloween and that is just fine for me.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Is deris still with the band?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Hmmmm, I never got the email. Better try again
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 2:54 pm

007 wrote:

Mine came almost immediately, but it went straight to the spam folder. It took me several hours until I thought of that.

Check yours. Somehow it might not pass the filter.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Lari wrote:
007 wrote:

Mine came almost immediately, but it went straight to the spam folder. It took me several hours until I thought of that.

Check yours. Somehow it might not pass the filter.

if you cannot find it let me know and i will send it over. I am working on my Helloween covers album (Helloween songs covered by other bands) and am thinking of putting this song on it just because...

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 11:06 pm

It's a good tune, but I wish they did something a bit more epic, something where each vocalist could shine a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Anyone catch them on the tour?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Saw them live the other day at the Masters of Rock festival in the Czech Republic. They put on a great show, and Michael Kiske still sounds AMAZING live. I'm just sad they didn't play some songs I'd like them to have played, like Victim of Fate, Rise and Fall or Where the Rain Grows - and many other Deris era songs that I'd say are actually better than some of the ones that were played.
Anyway, I definitely recommend seeing them on this tour if one gets a chance to!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 2:44 am

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Saw them live the other day at the Masters of Rock festival in the Czech Republic. They put on a great show, and Michael Kiske still sounds AMAZING live. I'm just sad they didn't play some songs I'd like them to have played, like Victim of Fate, Rise and Fall or Where the Rain Grows - and many other Deris era songs that I'd say are actually better than some of the ones that were played.
Anyway, I definitely recommend seeing them on this tour if one gets a chance to!

That's because the Deris era blows away the Kiske/Hansen eras. Also, "Rise and Fall" is one of their worst songs. That's why they didn't play it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 7:28 am

Well tbh, the best stuff they did with Deris are the the first four albums and Gambling with the Devil. Surely could have played something off that instead of, say, Are You Metal?
They did play a couple of songs from the EP and Walls, but Victim is my fav song from that era...and it got left out.
Rise and Fall rules. :p
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 4:34 pm

I got tickets to see them in NY in September, can't wait.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 2:04 am

Do they have any plans to release a new studio album? I lately picked up Kai Hansen's latest album, Hansen and friends, and found it to be highly enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske   Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween with Kai Hansen AND Michael Kiske
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next