Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Empty
PostSubject: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 11:07 am

Some of you guys might dig this. I know I sure am. Sumerlands is the newest project from Justin Detore, who, aside from being in about 20 notable hardcore/punk bands, is also in Magic Circle and Stone Dagger--two of the best bands in recent memory, as far as I'm concerned.

New full length from Sumerlands just came out, or is about to come out(?), on Relapse...like the bands mentioned above, it's got the elements of 80s metal, NWOBHM, Sabbath, stronery type stuff...whatever. The bandcamp link is below.

https://sumerlands.bandcamp.com/releases

Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members A3138946671_10
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 11:42 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Some of you guys might dig this. I know I sure am. Sumerlands is the newest project from Justin Detore, who, aside from being in about 20 notable hardcore/punk bands, is also in Magic Circle and Stone Dagger--two of the best bands in recent memory, as far as I'm concerned.

New full length from Sumerlands just came out, or is about to come out(?), on Relapse...like the bands mentioned above, it's got the elements of 80s metal, NWOBHM, Sabbath, stronery type stuff...whatever. The bandcamp link is below.

I need to pick this up. Thanks for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:00 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:

The vocalist Phil Swanson was in the band Hour Of 13. It is a really good album.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:11 pm

nevermore wrote:
The vocalist Phil Swanson was in the band Hour Of 13.  It is a really good album.

Never heard of them, but the album covers look cool--I'll check 'em out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am

That sounds pretty decent. I could dig this. $17 (13 + 4 s/h) bucks for a cd seems a little steep though. I'll put them on my "maybe" list.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:30 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That sounds pretty decent. I could dig this. $17 (13 + 4 s/h) bucks for a cd seems a little steep though. I'll put them on my "maybe" list.

It's on Amazon for $11.99...not sure if you have Prime...I never really consider shipping costs, since I do, but there is that, if you felt inclined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members   Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumerlands - new band from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger members
Page 1 of 1