Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agent steel: omega conspiracy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

Agent steel: omega conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Finally found me a copy of this album. Now i can proudly say that my agent steel discography is completed.

I think this album is amazing. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:16 pm

This one is next up on the want list. I recently purchased the first two and the EP and absolutely love them.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:57 pm

the sentinel wrote:
This one is next up on the want list. I recently purchased the first two and the EP and absolutely love them.

So do i. Although i don't find their music to be easily accessible.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Do you mean hard to find or hard to get into?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 1:22 am

the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I'd say both. Musically they are technical and i don't find their songs to be instantly memorable.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:52 pm

I haven't heard Omega Conspiracy yet so I can't form an opinion on that one; but I respectfully disagree on the first 2. I listened to "Unstoppable Force" in the gym after work and for an hour later the songs were still ringing in my ears.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 am

Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I'd say both.  Musically they are technical and i don't find their songs to be instantly memorable.

I'd kinda agree with that. I've had a couple of Agent Steel albums, but could never really get into them. On paper, it sounds like a slam dunk, but they just never clicked with me and I sold 'em off.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Omega Conspiracy and Order of Illuminati are both good, I dig the first two more though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 4:00 am

Is the band still around? Would be interested in hearing new material.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Is the band still around? Would be interested in hearing new material.

I know they did some shows with Cyriis in 2010/2011 but according to metal archives their status is on hold.

This EP that has all of agent steel on it besides Bruce Hall is kinda cool though, Bernie does vocals along with a gang of guests. Might be the closest thing we'll get for a minute.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent steel: omega conspiracy   Agent steel: omega conspiracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent steel: omega conspiracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: