Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name That Album Cover" Round #12

Go down 
+4
Leatherface
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

"Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 4:11 am

akeldama wrote:
7 is White Zombie-La Sexorcisto-Devil Music Vol. 1

DING

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:32 pm

I've got a busy weekend ahead of me so I will reveal any unanswered pix upon my return on Sunday afternoon...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:26 pm

I will now reveal the un-answered pix:

#2:
"Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 51Jy8EoV8kL

#4:
"Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Motorhead_-_Rock'N'Roll

#9:
"Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 MercyfulFate-InTheShadows

#11:
"Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Kik_Tracee_-_No_Rules

Thanks for playin' and I'll have another one ready to go soon!!

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Those all were just a thought away! I knew the Prong one was a fork but I couldn't think of any albums with a fork and the MF one too. Well done, FF.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:26 pm

The Mercyful Fate cover was the one I couldn't quite place. I have that and the Prong one too. Good job FF.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Thanks fellas. I was surprised that nobody got the Prong pic. By this point I would've thought that Prong = fork, haha.

I'll work up another one soon.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:32 am

Dammit. I knew #4 was Motorhead!! I just couldn't figure out which one.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 5:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dammit. I knew #4 was Motorhead!! I just couldn't figure out which one.

Pffft. You even had the weekend to go home and rifle thru your Motorhead CDs to find the right one! Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:47 pm

I should have gotten the Kik Tracee one. I knew it looked familiar.

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #12   "Name That Album Cover" Round #12 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name That Album Cover" Round #12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2