Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9

Go down 
+3
Hadley
Fat Freddy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Empty
PostSubject: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:01 am

Here's a fresh batch for you loonies... fire away. I hope I didn't include too many "gimmies," I'd like to see this one last beyond lunch time today Very Happy

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Another%20Cover%20Collage

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:11 am

2. Glenn Tipton-Baptism of Fire
4. Black Sabbath-Dehumanizer
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:19 am

Hadley wrote:
2. Glenn Tipton-Baptism of Fire
4. Black Sabbath-Dehumanizer

DING and DING

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:23 am

#7 Kreator - Renewal
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:35 am

#3 Tesla - Into the Now
#8 - Dokken - Shadowlife
#14 Liege Lord - Master Control

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:37 am

007 wrote:
#7 Kreator - Renewal

DING

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:38 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
#3 Tesla - Into the Now
#8 - Dokken - Shadowlife
#14 Liege Lord - Master Control

DING, DING and DING.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:35 pm

I could be wrong here but is 13 Voivod's Killing Technology?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:44 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I could be wrong here but is 13 Voivod's Killing Technology?

DING

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

#9 Spinal Tap - Back from the Dead
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 pm

#16 Pretty Maids, Future World
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:38 am

Quote :
#9 Spinal Tap - Back from the Dead

DING!

Quote :
#16 Pretty Maids, Future World

DING!

Just over halfway home, kids... there are still seven unaccounted for!!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 am

Hey, FF, can we get an "x-out" please?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:25 am

the sentinel wrote:
Hey, FF, can we get an "x-out" please?

Okely dokely...

1st Row: ???, Glenn Tipton/Baptizm of Fire, Tesla/Into the Now, Black Sabbath/Dehumanizer

2nd row: ???, ???, Kreator/Renewal, Dokken/Shadowlife

3rd row: Spinal Tap/Back From the Dead, ???, ???, ???

4th row: Voivod/Killing Technology, Liege Lord/Master Control, ???, Pretty Maids/Future World

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Taking a total stab here without double checking: #15 Exodus, Fabulous Disaster?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:59 pm

#11 looks kinda familiar, but I can't place it.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Ah, and #1 is Destruction's Infernal Overkill.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Quote :
Taking a total stab here without double checking: #15 Exodus, Fabulous Disaster?

BUZZ! Sorry, nope.

Quote :
Ah, and #1 is Destruction's Infernal Overkill.

DING! Oooh, I thought that'd be the stumper. Nice work. \'arry \'eadbanger

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:32 pm

#10: Lizzy Borden, Visual Lies

This is definitely the most challenging puzzle yet!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:43 pm

corplhicks wrote:
#10: Lizzy Borden, Visual Lies

This is definitely the most challenging puzzle yet!

That's a DING.

Five more to go!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Still five more unaccounted for! Did I do my job too well this time? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Evidently. Nos. 5 & 11 looked familiar but I can't quite figure them out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:50 pm

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Evidently.  Nos. 5 & 11 looked familiar but I can't quite figure them out.

Moooowahahahahahahahaha!! (rubs hands together in evil fashion)

But seriously... I'll leave this one up thru the weekend and if there are no further bites by Monday, then I'll reveal the ones that have gone unanswered...

Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 6:39 pm

This one stumped me, lol. All the ones I did know were answered well before I stumbled upon the thread. Number 5 is super familiar but I can't for the life of me place it.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 6:45 pm

I could swear I own #11. I even remember recently studying the cover and seeing that dude's finger band thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next