Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name That Album Cover" Round #11

Go down 
+2
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

"Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Empty
PostSubject: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 4:58 pm

I figured we were overdue for another one of these. As usual, I tried to make this an equal mix of gimmes and obscurities. Have at it y'all!

"Name That Album Cover" Round #11 More%20Album%20Covers

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Very cool! I'd been meaning to make another but just haven't had the time.

Off the bat, I spy Dirty Look's debut, Scorpions Crazy World, and what looks to be a Sodom album but I can't quite place it (#5).
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 6:20 pm

6 is Dirty Looks-Cool From The Wire
11 is Kiss-Crazy Nights
15 is Faith No More-The Real Thing
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 6:25 pm

#16 - Realm Endless War
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 6:26 pm

#10 - Grim Reaper Rock You To Hell
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 6:34 pm

akeldama wrote:

Ah, whoops. I got the wrong album there.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Quote :
Scorpions Crazy World, and what looks to be a Sodom album but I can't quite place it (#5).

DING on Scorps, BUZZ on Sodom.

Quote :
11 is Kiss-Crazy Nights
15 is Faith No More-The Real Thing

DING, DING and DING

Quote :
#16 - Realm Endless War
#10 - Grim Reaper Rock You To Hell

DING and DING

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:06 am

#1-Love/Hate- Blackout in the Red Room
#7-Municipal Waste- The Art of Partying
#13-Helloween-Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:31 am

#5-Carnivore-Retaliation
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 9:11 am

Quote :
#1-Love/Hate- Blackout in the Red Room
#7-Municipal Waste- The Art of Partying
#13-Helloween-Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2
#5-Carnivore-Retaliation

DING, DING, DING, and DING.

That leaves #'s 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 14 unaccounted for.

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:32 am

#3-Wehrmacht-Shark Attack
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 2:39 am

Hot damn, this here be level advanced. I only know a few of these bands. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 6:59 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
#3-Wehrmacht-Shark Attack

DING

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 7:01 am

corplhicks wrote:
Hot damn, this here be level advanced. I only know a few of these bands. Laughing

I was gettin tired of posting these puzzles in the morning and they'd be all solved by lunch time! Razz

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:18 am

Yea, I got nothin'. I thought I might have recognized no. 8 (Whiplash - Ticket to Mayhem), but upon further inspection, nope.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:10 pm

I am really surprised that no one's gotten #14. I thought that would be a gimmie. Buncha posers! Razz

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:27 pm

I know 14 and can't quite place it. I thought it was Dokken's Beast From The East, but no.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 5:23 pm

I will leave this one up for another 24 hours and if there are no more guesses then the "unsolved" pix will be revealed...

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:24 am

There are a few that are evading me as well.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:32 pm

9 is the one that's standing out to me. I'll admit, I have no clue about 14.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Ha !

14. Overkill - I Hear Black

man, that was bugging the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:28 pm

007 wrote:
Ha !

14. Overkill - I Hear Black

man, that was bugging the hell out of me.

DING

The remainders (#'s 2, 4, 8 and 9) will be revealed later tonight if there are no more guesses....

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:50 pm

2 is Dio-Killing The Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:57 pm

akeldama wrote:
2 is Dio-Killing The Dragon.

DING!!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:34 pm

I will now reveal the un-answered pics:

#4: Recon, "Behind Enemy Lines"
"Name That Album Cover" Round #11 51jTfP03tWL

#8: Slaughter, "Stick It Live"
"Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Stick-it-live-534079eae7dd6

#9: Don Dokken, "Up From the Ashes"
"Name That Album Cover" Round #11 DonDokken_UpFromTheAshes_a

Thanx for playin', and watch for the next round coming soon!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Round #11   "Name That Album Cover" Round #11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name That Album Cover" Round #11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next