Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SILVERBONES - Wild Waves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

SILVERBONES - Wild Waves Empty
PostSubject: SILVERBONES - Wild Waves   SILVERBONES - Wild Waves Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 5:10 am

Fans of rum-fueled power metal, paying homage at the altar of classic pirate era Running Wild, start your counts. You are in for a treat! The Italian horde have boarded and are ready to take you on a journey through the high seas. Can you survive the wild waves?

Coming out summer 2016

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBONES - Wild Waves   SILVERBONES - Wild Waves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:53 am

Wow. Nice. Need to check it out. I love this style.
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBONES - Wild Waves   SILVERBONES - Wild Waves Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 1:53 pm

I just got the promo for this! Very excited to give it a listen. I didn't know that Ced played drums on this album.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBONES - Wild Waves   SILVERBONES - Wild Waves Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:28 am

Ced was hired to mix and master the album. It was originally mixed by the band themselves to a very poor result. In the process Ced ended up re-recording the drums. The original drum tracks were too problematic to fix and it was simply easier to re-record. That's how he ended up "playing" on it Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBONES - Wild Waves   SILVERBONES - Wild Waves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SILVERBONES - Wild Waves
Page 1 of 1