Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Observation

Go down 
+15
Eyesore
Hadley
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
Gilbert
journeyman
mikeinfla
Lari
mc666
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
Addy
Witchfinder
the sentinel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Observation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Even this was a sweet deal for me, it just makes me hate FYE even more. This makes NO sense.

Observation - Page 3 Fye10

Both came out in February! WTF?

That's how I got Fozzy's last album. It went from $17.99 to $5.99 a few months after release. Maybe it just wasn't selling?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Observation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:31 pm

the sentinel wrote:
All but 1 FYE are closed in my state (RI). There used to be about a half dozen. There was one that was a mile from where I lived and I purposefully would not go there. I would actually drive 30 miles out of the way to Newbury Comics. The selection was terrible, the prices absurd, and the elitist and clueless teens that worked there put me over the edge. And what's with the constant pushing of magazine subscriptions in addition to reserving copies of things that will be for sale everywhere? I know they want to guarantee a sale (and take one away from their competition) but it's not like these are exclusive editions or anything. Target or Walmart will have Star Wars or Lady Gaga for sale too, and usually much cheaper. I have come to realize that FYE is good for the music of the masses. The currently hip and trendy is usually cheap there. But, the Metal is not.

Yeah, they always want to sign you up for something. It's annoying. What's worse, if they don't sign up a certain number of people in a given timeframe, they're reprimanded and can eventually be fired. The company is so out of touch. You know why clerks have a hard time selling subscriptions? Because no one wants them! Haha.
Back to top Go down

Observation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3