Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an observation

Go down 
+11
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
sam
biddle
T-Roy
kmorg
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
James B.
15 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

an observation Empty
PostSubject: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:58 am

While puttin' 'round the board, I've noticed lots of box's with lil red x's in place of avatars. Got me wondering...if I can see my avatar on my screen but others just see the box with the x ?

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 am

Is it live or is it memorex?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:09 am

When I first logged on this morning, I saw plenty of red x's and the whole website seemed a little sluggish. I thought maybe it was my computer acting wonky, but things seem fine now. I see your little drummer pounding away. Maybe Kmorg peed on a circuit board or something in the middle of the night.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 am

Is that like the red "F" I received during an English test as a Sophmore in High School for talking after I turned in the test?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 pm

I'm guessing that our Niceboard host had some glisches in their back-ups or sumpthin'. Seems to be woikin' fine now.

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:38 pm

I got a "Maintenence" message earlier...
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
When I first logged on this morning, I saw plenty of red x's and the whole website seemed a little sluggish. I thought maybe it was my computer acting wonky, but things seem fine now. I see your little drummer pounding away. Maybe Kmorg peed on a circuit board or something in the middle of the night.
"Wonky" is that like a high-techy-digital term?
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm

I saw a Maintenence message earlier today. Same thing at the CMR.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:44 pm

She was slow pulling up for me too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Forumotion moved all the boards to a new server today.

All the boards I visit have been inaccessible until tonight.

It sure would be nice if they warned board owners when they were going to do stuff like that. I know we had no warning over at RI.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:11 pm

I wasn't able to connect to the forum for most of the day. I was able to post a couple of things early this AM but by mid-morning, any time I went to the board the connection would hang up and eventually crap out. So I actually had to do some work today. The very idea!! Hmph.

By the way James, in answer to your original question, I can see your little drummer guy just fine.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Intergalactic interference.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 pm

I'm seeing a few X's, mine is one of them.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:38 am

If your avatar isn't working now, I think you might choose a new one.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:01 am

kmorg wrote:
If your avatar isn't working now, I think you might choose a new one.

Did my Mirror Spock get deleted?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Their moving to new servers!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm

I had a red x on my avatar but I just refreshed it and it worked.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:21 am

Everythings all wonky.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:47 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Everythings all wonky.

Yup, the wonky-ness is running rampant. I see little red x's.

The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Never happens to me. Maybe it's the browser. I use Safari, which works for most stuff. But, of course, Firefox is best. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

an observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: an observation   an observation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an observation
Page 1 of 1