Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9

Go down 
+3
Hadley
Fat Freddy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:38 pm

Well played, sir. I've exhausted my collection, Scott's site, and countless Google images to no avail. I think I'll throw in the towel. I bet I'm gonna feel reaaaal stoopid when I find out these remaining few lol.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 am

I will reveal the remaining answers when I get home tonight, so you all have a few more hours to unravel these secrets of arkayne steele... ehehehehehehehehe tr00

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:07 am

Quote :
secrets of arkayne steele... ehehehehehehehehe tr00

I thought this might be a clue that one of them is Killen, but it doesn't seem to match up with any. Dag nabbit.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

I thought this might be a clue that one of them is Killen, but it doesn't seem to match up with any. Dag nabbit.

Laughing very hard Oh come on, MG. That album cover has become so well known 'round here that if I'd put it in this puzzle someone would've guessed it in about ten seconds. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:23 am

Well, in that case, like the tree said to the lumberjack, "I'm stumped".

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard Oh come on, MG. That album cover has become so well known 'round here that if I'd put it in this puzzle someone would've guessed it in about ten seconds. Laughing very hard

I actually kept waiting for you to drop that Killen cover with each subsequent puzzle. It's the first thing I look for haha.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:04 pm

The five remaining unanswered pix will now be revealed! Mwooohahahahahaha!!

#5:
"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 395

#6:
"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 61ls3Hj96wL
(side note: I can't believe no one got this. You're gonna make Scott Waters cry.)

#11:
"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 6586996_f520

#12:
"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Raven-the-pack-is-back-460-100-460-70

#15:
"Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 62666c112d1e3a219e1aaa9289862a27

You now have permission to slap yourselves repeatedly in the foreheads while saying "D'OH! OF COURSE!" Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Well done. I believe this was the first time we had an unfinished project.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Other than the Maiden album, I own none of those. Embarassed

Well done, FF.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:17 pm

the maiden one made me say "sonuva bitch" haha. I'm not familiar with any of the others.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 am

007 wrote:
Well done. I believe this was the first time we had an unfinished project.

One of my previous puzzles had one pic that went unsolved, but five unsolved is unprecedented! (haha)

So who's up for another one? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Whaaaaaaaat. I've been jamming that Maiden for days now getting ready for the poll! But outside of that and the Raven I wouldn't have guessed these. Jolly good job!

How does one go about doing this? Mspaint?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:34 pm

A good magician never reveals his secret. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:44 pm

corplhicks wrote:

I used Photoshop to do mine, but I guess you can use whatever you're comfortable with. I've never really explored the uses of MS Paint, outside of a crudely painted dong on someone's face.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 pm

No big secret - I just Google Image Search for decent size cover pix (you want a large size image so when you blow up a small portion of it, it doesn't get all pixellated), edit them in whatever Microsoft Photo Editing thingy is on my PC at home, and use a site called "picmonkey" to put'em all together in the collage.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:37 pm

I was lost at "secret" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:29 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I was lost at "secret" Laughing

OK then..let's just say it's MAGIC!! (haha)

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Sounds good to me.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I used Photoshop to do mine, but I guess you can use whatever you're comfortable with. I've never really explored the uses of MS Paint, outside of a crudely painted dong on someone's face.

Fat Freddy wrote:
No big secret - I just Google Image Search for decent size cover pix (you want a large size image so when you blow up a small portion of it, it doesn't get all pixellated), edit them in whatever Microsoft Photo Editing thingy is on my PC at home, and use a site called "picmonkey" to put'em all together in the collage.

Very cool thx. I'll work on getting one together but with work n all I probably won't get it up until this weekend. Would love to help solve another one in the meantime.

Props to the creators thus far. Where'd synthfreak go? His were fanciful as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Name that Album Cover" Round #9   "Name that Album Cover" Round #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name that Album Cover" Round #9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2